Application is here it is..

SBX

Post by SBX » Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:35 am

Ladie, Ladie please don't fight this is a place for Welcoming. Well anywho Welcome to AoF Forums and to our Server, please be at your greatest behavior, don't be like these people. Remeber the Dragon is watching over right ID? ;) So, keep it up and one day u'll have those tags infront of ur name. Please be advised since ur application is in for AoF please add AoF tags after your Name not before so we can see, and know who's applying or not. Thank You.

-SBX-

Jaina

Post by Jaina » Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:24 pm

I like you a lot DY and the respect I have for you is great. Dont lose that with me beacuse that is not easily gained.. I am sorry but I must say that I dont feel the same for you're friend/family member.. whatever lightyoda.. until he can calm down more he will continue to be on my not so good side.. But you're awesome and very fun to play with. Good luck if you're trying to join the clan and you can count on me when the time comes to have ur back if anything happens.

Lauren

Novus'Olm

Post by Novus'Olm » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:38 pm

Bump!

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

Raikiri

Post by Raikiri » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:05 pm

on second thought. it took much longer than a few weeks to get you back up to speed =P

~Raikiri~
Retired Jedi Knight, Former Council Member, Enforcer, Wiki Admin, General Badass

Master: IrishDragon, AkaiOuyama
Padawan(s): Ocelots{C}, Mydin{RJK}
Goal: To burn your house down, circle around, and hit the hydrants so you can't put your burning furniture out.

ZeroTM

Post by ZeroTM » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:31 pm

Must have been fun in the old days of AoF, what if we create another team, but, to find some of the old members or to just get more people to join AoF?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crystal: Purple
Combat: Ataru
Model: Advent Children - Spanki/White Cloud
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All those people do is insult my intelligence." ~Novus'Olm

Raikiri

Post by Raikiri » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:14 pm

to get more people to join AoF? wouldn't that be recruiting? It's not very polite to do on other peoples' servers

~Raikiri~
Retired Jedi Knight, Former Council Member, Enforcer, Wiki Admin, General Badass

Master: IrishDragon, AkaiOuyama
Padawan(s): Ocelots{C}, Mydin{RJK}
Goal: To burn your house down, circle around, and hit the hydrants so you can't put your burning furniture out.

ZeroTM

Post by ZeroTM » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:36 pm

Raikiri,Jul 22 2006, 02:14 PM wrote: to get more people to join AoF? wouldn't that be recruiting? It's not very polite to do on other peoples' servers
Hmm, well of course not on other people's servers but maybe through JA videos on YouTube or possibly just Public Servers where there are no clans? The main reason I brought this up is to bring back some old members of AoF by looking at their e-mail at the forums and then remind them that the Angels of Fire are still here.

Crystal: Purple
Combat: Ataru
Model: Advent Children - Spanki/White Cloud

"All those people do is insult my intelligence." ~Novus'Olm