Application: |G|amecouncil

Novus'Olm

Post by Novus'Olm » Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:35 pm

Welcome to The Angels of Fire Jedi Order forums.

A few things I'd like to comment on.

1) Maybe it's just me, but yes, the post did come off as quite arrogant. We do have a chain of command and a ranking system here, and regardless of your personality, there are rules and procedures to be followed, such as respect towards all members and administration, which could cause problems should certiant comments be made.

2) Single Saber and LS force powers until the rank of Jedi Knight or higher, no exceptions. It is recommended that applicants begin using both of these immediately upon applying.

3) We require a certiant level of activity from our members, regardless of lack of interest, which you have expressed happens from time to time. We are a Jedi Order, not a normal clan. Hopefuls and Initiates attend Jedi Classes from time to time, Padawans are fully apprenticed to Jedi Knights/Above and trained in the arts of Saber and Force combat, and we also have a fully fledged Jedi Trial. While some may deem this as boring, AoF maintains a Semi-RP atmosphere and we have traditions that must be followed. We also do not promote merely on skill, but on personality and ethics.

Otherwise, best of luck, and may the force be with you.

~Xzorin Tsara~

Jedi Council Member
Jedi Master
Rcon Holder

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

Verlathor

Post by Verlathor » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:33 pm

An impressive application, welcome.

Post, play and get to know us.

I think I saw you on the server earlier, but I didn't get to see much of you because I had to leave due to constant connection interruptions. x_x;;

Be careful of me, I like debates. xP
Name: Verlathor

Saber Style: Fior Di Battalgia
Former Masters: Raikiri, Mydin, Leonhart
Former Padawan: JustNeilOne
Skin: Female Jedi Customisation

Leafy

Post by Leafy » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:23 am

Hello Jedi Master Inuyasha,

Thank you for your reply and I would like to assure you that there is nothing to worry about from me.

There is no lack of respect from me towards people nor will there ever be a lack of respect towards any human being.

I am not here to break rules or break the chain of command or anything else in that general direction.

As for your third issue. I have stated earlier that my 'week days' are pretty much occupied. This being a holiday time for me I am able to come more online than an average week would allow me, but I had no intention of becoming inactive at all times.

I can always post on the forum and join in on sessions during my free time, however, life comes first.

With that being said, I do hope we encounter one another in a nearby future.

Until then, I bid you a good night.

Cheers,
~Gamecouncil
Carbine wrote:Go act mature somewhere else. This is the internet buddy.
Oracle,The Matrix wrote:What do all men with power want? More power.
Danny Vinyard,American History X wrote:So I guess this is where I tell you what I learned - my conclusion, right?

Well, my conclusion is: Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it.

Derek says it's always good to end a paper with a quote. He says someone else has already said it best. So if you can't top it, steal from them and go out strong.

Raikiri

Post by Raikiri » Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:37 pm

mikro963,Dec 25 2008, 07:47 AM wrote: ""There is little that interest me and much that doesn't interest me. Because of this I may seem crude to people by giving responses that may cause a mental breakdown. Please do know that this is not my intention and I do hope you respect my way of life.""

I feel exactly the same way

good luck, merry christmas and may the force be with you! :)
InuYasha (Forum Rules Topic) wrote:Non-members are NOT to post in recruitment topics outside their own

~Raikiri~
Retired Jedi Knight, Former Council Member, Enforcer, Wiki Admin, General Badass

Master: IrishDragon, AkaiOuyama
Padawan(s): Ocelots{C}, Mydin{RJK}
Goal: To burn your house down, circle around, and hit the hydrants so you can't put your burning furniture out.

Leafy

Post by Leafy » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:15 am

Due to recent events I haven't been on the server as much as I would like.

Unfortunatly many of you still haven't seen me.

Is there a planned meeting schedule, if so I haven't found it on the forum, but I can't use the search function so .. :'(

If not, oh well, I hope to see some members online on the server some time.

Untill then ^_^
Carbine wrote:Go act mature somewhere else. This is the internet buddy.
Oracle,The Matrix wrote:What do all men with power want? More power.
Danny Vinyard,American History X wrote:So I guess this is where I tell you what I learned - my conclusion, right?

Well, my conclusion is: Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it.

Derek says it's always good to end a paper with a quote. He says someone else has already said it best. So if you can't top it, steal from them and go out strong.

Novus'Olm

Post by Novus'Olm » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:58 am

Our server is online 24/7/365 unless there is service being performed on it, so we don't have a meeting schedule.

Best way to meet most of the clan is weekends, as that is a time where our time zones don't have as many restrictions.

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

Obi-Jinn Kenobi

Post by Obi-Jinn Kenobi » Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:39 pm

Leave X-Fire activated any time you're on the computer and check it regularly. That's the best way I've found to know when others are on the server.

Between roughly 5:00PM EST and 12:00AM EST are the times I usually see people on. Weekends also see more activity.
[00:17] King Karobekus the Leet: ZOMBIES
[00:17] King Karobekus the Leet: OH GOD
[00:17] King Karobekus the Leet: SAVE US RUSSELL CROWE