Matoro's Applicaton

Kodin

Matoro's Applicaton

Post by Kodin » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:58 pm

Matoro,Jan 19 2011, 07:53 PM wrote: JKA history:im trying to get into another clan right now but i dont think they'll let me in.
You cannot be in or be applying to 2 clans at the same time, this is considered double clanning.

You'll need to decide which clan you want to apply for.
Name: Kodin Vors
Skin: Kodin

Graduated Apprentices:
Hawk

Novus'Olm

Matoro's Applicaton

Post by Novus'Olm » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:06 pm

Matoro,Jan 19 2011, 06:53 PM wrote: Name:Matoro
Occupoitoin:School

Saber:duals
Force skill:Intermediate
Weapon:Novice i get but I think im a Intermediate but im not sure.
PC abilities:None sorry
Game preference:FFa and duel

JKA history:im trying to get into another clan right now but i dont think they'll let me in.
Ive Been playing sice it started but my disk broke.I started replaying a Year ago.

How you found Us:I found AOF playing JKA i saw one of your server's and i wanted to see if i could join.

Other:I take TaeKwonDo and im a vivid gamer.I Rom hack Super MArio World Somtimes for fun.
A few things I'd like to note on your application:

1) All members of The Angels of Fire Jedi Order are required to use Single Lightsaber and Light Side Force at all times through the rank of Jedi Knight. (Even then, there's restrictions until a Prestige Class is chosen.)

2) We normally do not accept applicants below the age of 15 into the order as full members, but exceptions are made for the active and mature.

3) As Kodin stated, we do not allow multiple applications here, or clans. You'll need to PM me the name of the other clan you have applied for, so that I can cancel the app for you for security reasons.

Other than that, post and play often, and good luck.

PS: Mugglenet happens to be one of my favorite websites. Are you staff or just have a Mugglenet Email account?

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

Novus'Olm

Matoro's Applicaton

Post by Novus'Olm » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:16 pm

I apologize, I must have been foggy with my wording.

In order for your application to continue, please provide me with a link to BOW's forums, or a method of contact for one of their leaders.

Thank you

Jedi Master Novus'Olm
Council Advisor

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules