BladeMaster is back

Raikiri

BladeMaster is back

Post by Raikiri » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:30 pm

Your evaluation period continues as long as it takes for us to come to a final decision. Absences are perfectly fine and will not hurt your chances of acceptance. Do keep in mind that if you're not here, it's hard to get to know you and assess your potential as a member of our clan.

In simple terms, the only risk you run is a small delay in your decision.

~Raikiri~
Retired Jedi Knight, Former Council Member, Enforcer, Wiki Admin, General Badass

Master: IrishDragon, AkaiOuyama
Padawan(s): Ocelots{C}, Mydin{RJK}
Goal: To burn your house down, circle around, and hit the hydrants so you can't put your burning furniture out.

Blade753

BladeMaster is back

Post by Blade753 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:07 pm

ok but i have been playing with AoF for maybe a year now and since some people know me will that be put in play or will it be all present issues?
-Blade

my podcast website :)

The PS3 is why sony will stop making game consoles

-copies Wii controller
-copies XboX360 guide button
-Wiil kill themseves by over hyping their only "good" game, Resistance (fall of sony)
-dont work on gaming as their main aspect, by making some white trash racecar driver movie (ricky bobby) included with the PS3 before it came on DVD to make it seem better.
-and having Wi-Fi not be included in the low(er)-end 20 GB model.

if you do or dont like this then PM me your opinion just dont be too harsh

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Raikiri

BladeMaster is back

Post by Raikiri » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:43 pm

(thumbDown)

Application Denied.

Eligible for re-application in 1 month.

(thumbDown)

***Comments are not neccessary. This is being left open for this day only so that you, Blademaster, may see the decision on your application. Questions can be addressed to Irish Dragon, Inuyasha, or Lucian via PM***

~Raikiri~
Retired Jedi Knight, Former Council Member, Enforcer, Wiki Admin, General Badass

Master: IrishDragon, AkaiOuyama
Padawan(s): Ocelots{C}, Mydin{RJK}
Goal: To burn your house down, circle around, and hit the hydrants so you can't put your burning furniture out.