Obi-Wan91

Obi_Wan91's Application

Post by Obi-Wan91 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:25 pm

Name: Obi-Wan91
Contact Info: AIM-WrathofBlood666
X Fire-Jk3ownage1991

Saber type: (single and dual)
Force Skill: Novice
Weapons: Novice(if saber is considered weapon then intermediate for saber)
PC abilities: Paint Lol i can make a good logo thats about it
Game type preference: FFA

Your JKA history: Clans you've been in, days/weeks/months you've played for: None you guys would be my first one and i am honored

How you found us and why your interested: I found you guys because i was looking for a clan and then i played with one of ur members (ssry i forget who but he was amazing) and i asked him about you guys and he said to come to your server i havent been very social there but have been in there on and off for 3 months and finnaly got the courage to ask if i can join. I would be honored if you would let me into your clan because you guys are in plain english[KICK ASS]

Any other information you'd like to share. U GUYS RULE!!!

superbattlekiller

Obi_Wan91's Application

Post by superbattlekiller » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:05 pm

umm i dont know if i can say this so if you need to delet it. this guy came on here and lmed continusally after we told him time after time. he also was saying how bad that the clan was and that he hates it he just wanted in a clan. and if you need more proof i do remember that arch was on i know there were some others just cant think of them off the top of my head.

Raikiri

Obi_Wan91's Application

Post by Raikiri » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:50 pm

closed until further notice pending an investigation.

~Raik~

~Raikiri~
Retired Jedi Knight, Former Council Member, Enforcer, Wiki Admin, General Badass

Master: IrishDragon, AkaiOuyama
Padawan(s): Ocelots{C}, Mydin{RJK}
Goal: To burn your house down, circle around, and hit the hydrants so you can't put your burning furniture out.