Sirchai

Sirchai

Sirchai

Post by Sirchai » Wed May 30, 2007 4:10 pm

Name: Sirchai / Chris
Contact Info:silverblazex@hotmail.com
Occupation: Owner of Vector 904 Inc., Vazquez Meat Market Inc., and Majoring in Engineering in Computer Science.

Saber type: Yellow - Single
Force Skill: Average
Weapons: Veteran
PC abilities: I hold 3 Certificates in Computer Science. 1 Certificate in Web and Media, and 1 in Business Management.
Game type preference: FFA, TFFA, and CTF.

JKA History- I played JKA for almost 1 year and half. Left it, tried coming back, to much work and personal issues at the time. Currently came up with more now in days for myself. Looking to have a good time and get back on my dueling rythme.

AvengeR

Sirchai

Post by AvengeR » Wed May 30, 2007 4:54 pm

Goodluck man, Their is a two week minimum so Make sure your active and you play often, treat the members right and they will treat u right goodluck! ^_^

Sirchai

Sirchai

Post by Sirchai » Wed May 30, 2007 4:56 pm

Thank You. ^_^ I appreciate the Warm Welcome.

Will do my best Thanks Again. ^_^

-=Sirchai=-

Moosero

Sirchai

Post by Moosero » Wed May 30, 2007 5:22 pm

Hello again Chris, welcome back online(im sure that a quote from something but ah well) Im sure you know the drill so Good Luck, and maybe i will actually come online at some point so you can pwn me like the old days

Sirchai

Sirchai

Post by Sirchai » Wed May 30, 2007 5:42 pm

Actually.... I'm so bad now in days that.... my pet ewoke beats me in training duel XP (thumbDown) :(

Most likely and most definetly you'll beat me -.-

Anywho, you know whats awesome though? You posting and remembering me. Thank you. ^_^

-=SBX=-
-=Sirchai=-

Novus'Olm

Sirchai

Post by Novus'Olm » Wed May 30, 2007 9:25 pm

I'm afraid the welcome has come too soon.

Per my previous post:
Inuyasha wrote: In a unanimous "No" vote, your application has been denied on the spot. Due to circumstances, you may not reapply until seeking Grand Master IrishDragon's approval, pending a council vote.
ID has to authorize your application, in the council section, for it to be valid.

Since this was not done, you are in violation of the Enlistment SOPs, and your application is denied.

IF AND ONLY IF you get Iriss'ahs approval, you may re-apply in one month.

~Inuyasha~

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules