Re-Application

Mitan

Re-Application

Post by Mitan » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:44 pm

Hey guys, Mitan here. So the past few months have been busy and I have been AFK a lot. :( I believe this was unfair to the clan, so I decided to re-apply to the clan, to make a fresh start. Well, here goes:

Name: Mitan

Saber type: Single, or Double
Lightsaber Color: Orange
Weapons: Novice
Force Skill: Novice
PC abilities: I don't believe I have any
Game type preference: FFA and CTF

Your JKA history: When I first started, I was a hopeful for a clan called >DV< School of War. Overtime, I realized that they were a clan of lamers and hypocrites, an all around negative clan to be a part of. I left them, searching for a new clan. Down the road, I was trained by BAM, and eventually I discovered you guys. The rest is history.

How you found us and why your interested: I found you guys and you were all friendly. The clan is also very well organized.

Any other information you'd like to share.
Outside of gaming I run track and cross country, I play the piano, I enjoy writing and drawing, and over the summer I am taking the job of a lifeguard. I've also been learning Kung-Fu for 12 years.
"It will be a hard life. One without reward. Without remorse. Without regret. A path will be placed before you. The choice is yours alone. Do what you think you cannot do. It will be a hard life. But in the end you will find out who you are."

Race: Human
Lightsaber: Jedi Supporter hilt
Crystal: Fire Orange
Skin:http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/J ... rter;88935
Lightsaber Form: Niman
Goal: To train hard and become a Jedi Knight worthy of the Angels of Fire.

Willow

Re-Application

Post by Willow » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:58 pm

Hey buddy, good luck getting in.

You've been very good to be active in the forums, but you also need to be super active on the server as well.

I also recommend that you get x-fire and add all the AoF members you can, good way to see when the server is populated.

Also, Kung Fu huh? Very nice, I take Tae Kwon Do myself, very good stuff.
Names: Mr. Hobbs, Vigilante, Willow, Warlock
Rank/Profession: Journeyman, padawan, Lord of the {JANITOR} clan
Combat Style: Form LXXVII - The way of the Tree

Mitan

Re-Application

Post by Mitan » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:53 am

Thank you for your encouraging words, Willow. I will also be on the server once I find Jedi Academy for a Mac laptop, which I just ordered online, because no store sells the game any more.
"It will be a hard life. One without reward. Without remorse. Without regret. A path will be placed before you. The choice is yours alone. Do what you think you cannot do. It will be a hard life. But in the end you will find out who you are."

Race: Human
Lightsaber: Jedi Supporter hilt
Crystal: Fire Orange
Skin:http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/J ... rter;88935
Lightsaber Form: Niman
Goal: To train hard and become a Jedi Knight worthy of the Angels of Fire.

Novus'Olm

Re-Application

Post by Novus'Olm » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:27 am

Denied.

Inactivity = (thumbDown)

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules