McDiamid Application

McDiamid

McDiamid Application

Post by McDiamid » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:44 am

Name:McDiamid
Email:mcdiamid@googlemail.com
Saber Style:Single or Duel. FAST STYLE

I would like to think of myself as Intermediate with the force and with weapons. I am no good at modding. My prefered Game type is CTF. I have never been In another clan. I became interested when I saw a video on The filefront website JKA files. I have been playing for a year. I played on Sunday 3rd August to show what I am made of. Contact Phanturd for details.mcdiamid@googlemail.com :)

Novus'Olm

McDiamid Application

Post by Novus'Olm » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:02 am

I am McDiamid. I have been playing JKA for a year and have always been a lightsider. On Sunday 3rd August I fought in a recruitment free for all twice. Ask Phanturd. I prefer the Arcane use of Duel sabers but I am Skilled withe the single bladed style. I fight as a Kel Dor. So that was the McDiamid Application. Nice chating have fun! :) [EMAIL]Mcdiamid@googlemail.com
Welcome to the Angels of Fire Clan Forums, but..

Phanturd is a bot, so asking him would be pointless XD

Also, a few things for you to know:
  • We don't have recruitment FFAs, everything is application/observation based.
  • All of our clan members are required to use Single saber until the rank of Jedi Knight
Also, applicants below the age of 14 must demonstrate a higher than average level of maturity for their age, along with meeting our other basic requirements for all applicants, in order to be accepted into the order, as our minimum age requirement is 15.

Good luck, and may the Force be with you. Feel free to contact any of us if you have questions.

~Jedi Master and Council Member Xzorin Tsara~
~Xfire: darkyoda58~

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

Vultax

McDiamid Application

Post by Vultax » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:11 am

Hey don't worry about getting mixed up about the bots, a lot of people get confused i'll give you a tip, if you see anyone on the server with the AoF tags but not the rank, for example [AoF]Phanturd they are a bot. Unless it's [AoF]IrishDragon then it's our leader.

Anyone good luck with your application. Post and play and get to know us all mate.

Padawan Vultax

[AoF]Leonhart (jedihunter2005): I need him for bonding o.o

King Karobekus the Leet: AoF is where a scribe would go to die

- Officially pardoned by Xzorin Tsara 08/04/09

Ma Skin

Ocelots

McDiamid Application

Post by Ocelots » Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:06 pm

vul you poon, there is an easier way, look their ping, if its 0, then they are bots.

Post & Play often, hope tp see you on the server soon

Good Luck

Jedi Knight Ocelots

Name: Ocelots
Rank/Profession: Jedi Knight
Lightsaber: Katarn hilt
Crystal: Dark Orange
skin: clicky (It's a pack so just choose revolver ocelot from it)
Masters I had:Raikiri{C} Glenn{C}
Apprentice: None
Apprentice I had: Kodin
Training for: Guardian

Kodin

McDiamid Application

Post by Kodin » Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:26 pm

Actually the part about the ping isn't true. Their ping is always at about 50-60.

Good luck, McDiamid
Name: Kodin Vors
Skin: Kodin

Graduated Apprentices:
Hawk

McDiamid

McDiamid Application

Post by McDiamid » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:26 am

Thanks! High praise from people like you. I am sorry I got mixed up with bots. I'm in my first few months of Internet gaming. I hope you can forgive me!
McDiamid.

Mydin

McDiamid Application

Post by Mydin » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:24 am

Don't worry about that mistake. My brother was on a server full of bots for atleast an hour, being dead boastful and cocky over how he got 80 kills without dieing once. THen his friend pointed out to him that they weren't real people. :P Seems to be a common mistake.

Good Luck with your application and I haven't seen you on the server yet but I hope to do so soon.

x-Padawans: Verlathor, Vultax, Utini
x-Master: Raikiri

Kalek

McDiamid Application

Post by Kalek » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:51 pm

Good luck getting in! And as long as you didnt try talking with the bot your ok...*starts to sweat* I mean...its not like I Have done it.........*runs away hiding the shame*

McDiamid

McDiamid Application

Post by McDiamid » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:25 am

Well if you say it is not bad (I did NOT talk to the bots) I suppose i am not thay much of a ignorent fool. Ah well. Met a few real people on the server. Hooray. One whipped me the other I thrashed. What can I say. Luck? I'll be away next week because it is my Grandads funeral. Don't feel bad. He was in a hospice. Good luck to you all. I will resume posting soon. I have a few days before we go to England. NO PITY I BEG YOU MY MATES ARE DROWNING ME IN IT!

IrishDragon

McDiamid Application

Post by IrishDragon » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:43 am

Good luck. B)
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin