Just a hello

Obi Krazy

Just a hello

Post by Obi Krazy » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:02 pm

This isn't so much an application as it is a general hello. Not saying I don't want to join, but I'm new to your site/server, so let's give it time.

I've been on your server for a few weeks under the name "GEORGE". Just a temporary fix 'till I picked something else. I like the general attitude of the people I see there. Respectful group. A little nutty, but I wouldn't hang around if that weren't so!

As for me, I'm a 34 yo contractor from Texas. I started playing JKA a little over two years ago to pass time. I'm not much of a gamer, but after a while, I was hooked. I found some cool people to play with for a while, but it seems more people were concerned with stupid DRAAAMA than those who wanted to just play a game, so I left the game for about six months. A few weeks ago after moving, I found my old disk and decided to dust it off and give it another go.

When it comes to skills, well, I have my good days and my bad. I don't play to win, or, or to see my "face" in the corner of my screen as the leader. I play to have fun. Some of my funnest memories in this game are accompanied by my score somewhere in the negative double, even tripple digits! Point being, I have gotten lucky and beaten some of the best in the game at times, then immediately get my behind handed to me by a bot or obvious newcomer but either way, I have a blast, because that's why we play games, right?

If I had to mention what I thought I had to offer a clan, I would have to say, a laugh!

I look forward to meeting more of you soon!

Obi-Jinn Kenobi

Just a hello

Post by Obi-Jinn Kenobi » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:22 pm

Glad to have you! You seem like a cool guy! And we do have a few nuts around here for sure. *eyes Kalek*
[00:17] King Karobekus the Leet: ZOMBIES
[00:17] King Karobekus the Leet: OH GOD
[00:17] King Karobekus the Leet: SAVE US RUSSELL CROWE

Willow

Just a hello

Post by Willow » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:32 pm

Nice to meet you.
Names: Mr. Hobbs, Vigilante, Willow, Warlock
Rank/Profession: Journeyman, padawan, Lord of the {JANITOR} clan
Combat Style: Form LXXVII - The way of the Tree

ZeroTM

Just a hello

Post by ZeroTM » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:33 pm

Hello.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crystal: Purple
Combat: Ataru
Model: Advent Children - Spanki/White Cloud
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All those people do is insult my intelligence." ~Novus'Olm

Elkairah

Just a hello

Post by Elkairah » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:56 pm

I believe I've seen you on the server a bit. You're a good guy from what I've seen, and I've had fun dueling you, especially the "dual duels" XD Hope to see you more on the server, as you're always welcome B)

Name: Elkairah
Class: Guardian
Honor Title: Dual Master
Masters: Anca'Lime, InuYasha
Knights Trained:
Kagome
Kalek
Knight Brother: H.B.K
Skin: HS Jedi Customization V5, Vincent Valentine

Kaelin

Just a hello

Post by Kaelin » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:37 pm

Oh hey George! I dueled you on the server a few times, you were good! One can never have too many laughs so i hope to see you on the server again soon!! ^_^
Laughter is the music of the soul.
Pity for the Guilty is treason to the Innocent. -Terry Goodkind

Verlathor

Just a hello

Post by Verlathor » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:23 am

Ello'

Saw you on the server yesterday.

You're a cool dude.

Welcome.
Name: Verlathor

Saber Style: Fior Di Battalgia
Former Masters: Raikiri, Mydin, Leonhart
Former Padawan: JustNeilOne
Skin: Female Jedi Customisation

Malpatta

Just a hello

Post by Malpatta » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:02 pm

Obi-Jinn Kenobi,Jan 10 2009, 09:22 PM wrote: Glad to have you! You seem like a cool guy! And we do have a few nuts around here for sure. *eyes Kalek*
Lawl, precisely what I would have said.

IrishDragon

Just a hello

Post by IrishDragon » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:23 pm

Welcome to the forums and glad to have ya on our server.

Glad to still see the joy and fun in the game. That is the image we try to portray to the public and internally we just have a blast.

As for the Drama you'll find in other clans... that often comes from a lack of central overall leadership/ownership. In AoF, I own the servers, the forums, the website; therefore what I say goes; The members and the council are very aware that I have the final say in any and all matters. It's not often I need to do so, or to step in and lay the political smack down on them, because they've watched, they've learned, and they've grown. So there is no drama, as far as power struggles go. Between the members, I've not seen any drama in a while, but that is because over time the ones who cause drama got filtered out.

See you around the server. B)
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin

Verlathor

Just a hello

Post by Verlathor » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:44 pm

Careful ID, I can almost see your inflating head from here in london <_<
Name: Verlathor

Saber Style: Fior Di Battalgia
Former Masters: Raikiri, Mydin, Leonhart