Evan's Application

Kalek

Evan's Application

Post by Kalek » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:54 pm

Yes, you will find we are full of that material.

Verlathor

Evan's Application

Post by Verlathor » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:19 am

That star wars guy was me.

v_v;
Name: Verlathor

Saber Style: Fior Di Battalgia
Former Masters: Raikiri, Mydin, Leonhart
Former Padawan: JustNeilOne
Skin: Female Jedi Customisation

evan

Evan's Application

Post by evan » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:42 pm

LOL.

Guys I may have to withdray my app until a later time. No animosity or anything, but a few things happened that made me think twice. YOu can ask for details on XFIRE and I will still be on the server alot guys, as well as here.
XFIRE: evanschaible
Clan: ørigin
saber style: staff
master: there is only one

Verlathor

Evan's Application

Post by Verlathor » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:43 pm

Eh, your choice in the end.

But deciding to withdraw your applications just because of one member's opinion on one thing is kinda...silly.

Have fun at origin. I guess.
Name: Verlathor

Saber Style: Fior Di Battalgia
Former Masters: Raikiri, Mydin, Leonhart
Former Padawan: JustNeilOne
Skin: Female Jedi Customisation

Ocelots

Evan's Application

Post by Ocelots » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:14 pm

oh come on evan.. you gotta be kidding me.... withdrawing cause of a silly arguement? ..........Oh well your choice but it sucks cause you're a nice guy and all and deciding to withdraws just cause of that...

Name: Ocelots
Rank/Profession: Jedi Knight
Lightsaber: Katarn hilt
Crystal: Dark Orange
skin: clicky (It's a pack so just choose revolver ocelot from it)
Masters I had:Raikiri{C} Glenn{C}
Apprentice: None
Apprentice I had: Kodin
Training for: Guardian

evan

Evan's Application

Post by evan » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:20 am

Hey guys,

Sorry I missed you on XFIRE, I was away from the computer.

I didnt withdraw because of the argument per se, but more because the argument was not ended. Everybody just started railing on everything from atheism to catholicism and than started saying not to break the rules. But there was no apologies, or anything that actaully brought closure to the argument, something I think is extremely necessary for a group such as this.

Verl never really ackonwledged that he said anything wrong, he just railed me for getting offended. I wasnt actually offended to the sake of being offended as he thought, as what he said was genuinely vile. I would much rather have listened to hero's jokes (which were rather hilarious sometimes, dont know why anyone ever took him seriously at all now that I think about, as he himself said he was just paying aroun) than what verl was saying. And he wasnt saying it about religion, but Jesus. I cant even repeat what he said Jesus could do to him, as it is really gross.

At first I just expressed disgust in passing, and he railed on me for it, and than I played into it as I did take offense because I am a Christian. It is against the rules what he said anyhow I think. But, I may reapply in the future, but I want you guys to know that I have no animosity, I will still be here on the forums, and I will frequent the server and all of the events as I am allowed.

I still plan on being great friends with everyone from AOF, I just dont like how it took Verl railing on clan members before something was said, as it would seem a light side clan would be more interested in the conerns of those looking in, especially new applicants.

Anyhow, I will stop here. I sincerely hope there is no hard feelings and I llok forward to seeing you all on the server alot.

Novus'Olm

Evan's Application

Post by Novus'Olm » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:26 am

I am absolutely disgusted by what I am reading.

I go away for 1 day, and this is what happens? You people can't control yourself for one bloody minute?

Evan, I will speak to you personally on this matter, as I can stake my reputation on the fact that this is NOT ACCEPTABLE behavior from members, or guests, of The Angels of Fire.

I will be looking at the server logs myself, personally, and any single violation of the rules and regulations of The Angels of Fire Jedi Order will be dealt with swiftly and immediately.

I gave you ALL a warning, and you ALL SIGNED OFF ON IT.

End of the line.

Evan, please speak to me on Xfire whenever you are available.

Jedi Master Xzorin Tsara
A very pissed off Half-Demon.

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

IrishDragon

Evan's Application

Post by IrishDragon » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:13 am

A shame what people consider to be funny.
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin

evan

Evan's Application

Post by evan » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:14 pm

I wanted to apologize for some of what I said today to some members concerning laming and what not, I was just a little bitter I think about some things that happened at JP, and needed to get over them. So forgive me please for using you guys (you know who you are) and the means to that end.

- Evan

IrishDragon

Evan's Application

Post by IrishDragon » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:26 pm

I would very much like to put all this ugliness behind us.

As much as we don't like to admit from behind the safety of our monitors... we are all human. Human's are imperfect creatures. :)

If there are issues, distance yourselves from the situation, and alert myself or Xzor or any of the council members. You will find support, and we will find the facts (server logs, eye witness accounts, screenshots, forum posts).

See you on the server next time!
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin