Evan's Application

Novus'Olm

Evan's Application

Post by Novus'Olm » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:02 am

ID wrote:Human's are imperfect creatures. 
Especially when they can't use proper grammar.

Anyway, it's all good Evan, but I'm afraid that the grace period for your application has ended, it's obvious that you're fully involved with Origin now.

You're still welcome to visit the server, but so long as you remain in another clan, your application is null and void, because we do not allow Double Clanning.

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

evan

Evan's Application

Post by evan » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:39 am

I understand about the application. I have begun to train a little already, and am not looking to leave any time soon after getting to know a few of them. You guys are great, and love dueling with you all on the server and would have loved to join. And like I say Xorin, I may reapply in the future, once I get a better feel for all of the people in the clan. AOF is a big commitment that I may not be ready to make for a game anyhow, I have a wife and son and I also run my own business, so time is stressed. I have been on a small vacation and am not going to be on but a couple hours a day soon, so when it comes down to it it may all be for the best.

Am I allowed to come to LMS even if just to observe?

- Evan
XFIRE: evanschaible
Clan: ørigin
saber style: staff
master: there is only one

Zieg

Evan's Application

Post by Zieg » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:19 pm

Evan, I just want to say that I have no hard feelings about last night. I looked at it through your prespective and realized that you were just sore about recent issues. I do hope that the two of us can get differences behind and enjoy playing with eachother. B)

Name: Zieg