Jothes Application

Leafy

Jothes Application

Post by Leafy » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:55 pm

Thirteen years old and IT and sience studies.

He just left primary school ... oO;

I'd hate to sound negative, but I doubt you had much chance of becoming a member of AoF.

Best of uck in your future career though.
Carbine wrote:Go act mature somewhere else. This is the internet buddy.
Oracle,The Matrix wrote:What do all men with power want? More power.
Danny Vinyard,American History X wrote:So I guess this is where I tell you what I learned - my conclusion, right?

Well, my conclusion is: Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it.

Derek says it's always good to end a paper with a quote. He says someone else has already said it best. So if you can't top it, steal from them and go out strong.

Jothes

Jothes Application

Post by Jothes » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:59 pm

Leafy,Jan 7 2010, 12:55 PM wrote: Thirteen years old and IT and sience studies.

He just left primary school ... oO;

I'd hate to sound negative, but I doubt you had much chance of becoming a member of AoF.

Best of uck in your future career though.
No im doing GCSE's Early and i left primary schools 3 years ago im Year 8 High School, i do my studies early, at my school Top Set of Students do their GCSE Studies early.

Leafy

Jothes Application

Post by Leafy » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:19 pm

So you're a prodigy child? If so, your EQ would be at an extreme low and reflecting back on how you have presented yourself over the last week, intelligent isn't exactly the first thing that comes to mind.

Still, you owe us no explanation, but regardless, best of luck.
Carbine wrote:Go act mature somewhere else. This is the internet buddy.
Oracle,The Matrix wrote:What do all men with power want? More power.
Danny Vinyard,American History X wrote:So I guess this is where I tell you what I learned - my conclusion, right?

Well, my conclusion is: Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it.

Derek says it's always good to end a paper with a quote. He says someone else has already said it best. So if you can't top it, steal from them and go out strong.

Novus'Olm

Jothes Application

Post by Novus'Olm » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:29 pm

Application Denied.

I will be suspending your forums account shortly for mass violation of the Anti-SPAM Policy.

XT

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules