Mr.Happy's Application

Mr.Happy

Mr.Happy's Application

Post by Mr.Happy » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:15 pm

I hereby withdraw my application.

I like most of the people I've met on here and in the server, but this just isn't the clan for me. I have come to that conclusion after thoroughly studying the clan rules (which I personally find too restrictive). My decision was only hastened after being lamed repeatedly on the server earlier today by clan member Trinity and another player (not a clan member).

Thanks for understanding, and sorry to disappoint those of you who may have wanted me in the clan - Mr.Happy

IrishDragon

Mr.Happy's Application

Post by IrishDragon » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:17 am

That is rather unfortunate. We really liked you.

It is good that at least you are honest in your inability to be able to adhere to the structure of the clan. Better to know now than to find out later.

As for Trinity and the laming, I will have the server logs scanned for that incident.
What day and roughly what time did this occur?

Happy Gaming!
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin

Novus'Olm

Mr.Happy's Application

Post by Novus'Olm » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:03 pm

What parts of the rules do you find too restrictive? We are a Jedi Order, so Single Saber and LS powers are automatically to be expected I think..

At any rate, best of luck.

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

Uconn

Mr.Happy's Application

Post by Uconn » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:14 pm

Sorry to hear this Mr. Happy, had fun playing with you on the server and such...but best of luck with everything!

"Uconn, you will remain a friend of mine, and a friend of this order. Should you feel the need, a spot will always be here for you at AoF so long as we remain standing." Master Inuyasha 1/25/2011

Attained the rank of Hopeful: August 12th 2009 XT
Attained the rank of Initiate: February 11th 2010 N'Olm
Attained the rank of Padawan: July 14th 2010 KV

The Trinity

Mr.Happy's Application

Post by The Trinity » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:22 pm

excuse me? i lamed you? ARE U SURE IT WASNT THE OTHER WAY AROUND you hypocrite? Are you sure u werent force pushing me off the ledge? dont try and get me banned because they never accepted ur application.
anyways good ridence.
Banned for Double Clanning by Jedi Master Novus'Olm on 2/13/10 8:42pm CST

Sidious

Mr.Happy's Application

Post by Sidious » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:13 pm

I am sorry but I have to say that Mr. Happy was incorrect in stating that trinity was laming him. Mr.Happy was clearly laming everyone playing and also has clipping. I just standing there and he walked right through me. I just want the facts to be incorrect.

Thank You
Sidious

He has to believe it.
Faith is not enough he has to know it.
Knowing is not enough.
He has to see it.

Novus'Olm

Mr.Happy's Application

Post by Novus'Olm » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:25 pm

The Trinity,Feb 12 2010, 02:22 PM wrote: excuse me? i lamed you? ARE U SURE IT WASNT THE OTHER WAY AROUND you hypocrite? Are you sure u werent force pushing me off the ledge? dont try and get me banned because they never accepted ur application.
anyways good ridence.
This is unacceptable behavior, The Trinity, and you do not speak for the clan.

As it should be known, Mr Happy was on damn near a 95% Positive Rating in his application. Don't start telling people that their app was denied or telling them "Good Riddance", because you have absolutely no authority to do so.

I find it funny that this is the third person who has accused you of laming in the past week. I'll be conducting a full investigation of the Server Logs, so if you want to continue this charade of blaming people other than yourself, please, continue to do so... The Logs will set everything straight :)

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

IrishDragon

Mr.Happy's Application

Post by IrishDragon » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:33 pm

The recent ban of a player by the name of Blue Balls, a name I gave to a laming 'padawan' has no direct relation, IP wise, to Mr. Happy.
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin

Sidious

Mr.Happy's Application

Post by Sidious » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:26 pm

I apologize to you, Mr. Happy. I thought that you were somebody else. I am very sorry for this mix up.

Sidious

He has to believe it.
Faith is not enough he has to know it.
Knowing is not enough.
He has to see it.