Contact Info: JKJAAoF2011@hotmail.co.uk

Saber type: Single
Force Skill: Intermediate
Weapons: Intermediate
PC abilities: None - But I Would Be Willing To Give A It A Try-
Game type preference: CTF, TFFA, FFA, Sige

Your JKA history: None

Other:

Shy , SomeTimes Stuben , Do Have Respect for Others Unless There Takeing The Piss Or Ackting Like Royalty , Silly ish When Hyper , Friendly , Like Music "S . E . X" By NickleBack :P , Spelling Isent My Strong Point :( , Can Be On At 4:00 Pm Latest Mond - Frid 1:00 - 2:00 Pm Sat & Sun Normally , English , Persistent , I Can Remember People By How They Look But I Find It Hard To Remember Names .. Duno Y ? Im Good With Faces Tho :P , I Wright Every Thing With A Capitel First

Why Im Asking To Join :

Because I Want To Help Stop Lamers , No-Namers , And Noobs In Genre l So I And Others Can Enjoy The Game With Out Bum's Spoiling It For Every One Elce

How I Found AoF:

I Saw A Game Room With AoF In The Name So I Joined And Every One Seemed Nice :)

R.p Info:

Character Name: Rosh Obers
Character's Age: 16
Race: Kol Dor
Homeworld: Dorin

In Game Character Pic :

http://img852.imageshack.us/i/darkassassin.jpg/

Novus'Olm

Dark Assassin - New Application

Post by Novus'Olm » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:23 am

Why, exactly, did you post a new application?

A few things you need to work on before I personally even begin to consider you as a potential applicant, much less a potential member:

1) You were sighted on the JAWA server, our closest ally, wearing AoF tags. Although they were completely wrong and horribly made, you were still sighted using AoF and the non-existent rank of {AP} on their server. Dumb move. This is technically considered impersonating a member of the clan, something that had you done on our server; you would have been ban ranged without a second thought.

2) You are not yet even remotely associated with The Angels of Fire Jedi Order, so using "AoF" in your email address: JKJAAoF2011@hotmail.co.uk, is just ridiculous and should be remedied.

3) Your grammatical skills, or lack thereof, are atrocious. We expect at least United States' 8th grade level abilities from all of our clan members unless they are from a country where English is not the primary language. Since you are from the UK, you have no excuse. Reference: topic.

4) Your outlook on the community being a bunch of "Noobs" is not something that will get you very far here.

The above are flaws that I have noticed in the 20 minutes I took to read over the posts, topics, and information you have placed on these forums. I have not even met you on the server yet, and you're already starting to appear on my "Deny Application" radar.

Take the time to read over the information that is pinned in this section, as well as the information found in the Clan Info, Rules, and FAQs section. If you are having a hard time understanding what we expect of our members after reading this, perhaps it would be best if you stuck to just being a guest on our server for a while instead of an applicant.

Contact me via Xfire: darkyoda58; if you have any questions or concerns. I am also open to PMs on the forums.

Thank you,

Jedi Master Novus'Olm
Angels of Fire Jedi Order: Council Advisor, Roster Manager, and RCON holder.

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

ZeroTM

Post by ZeroTM » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:27 am

your app is all good, but i'd like to point out that doing things such as purposefully mutilating spelling is going to drive some people nuts (capitalizing every word included). we like to see that our applicants at least try, so if spelling is a problem try the forum spell checker or the easy to use spell checker built into Mozilla Firefox.

your attitude and how you present yourself all have a role in how the Jedi Collective votes on your application. we are well connected across the entire JA community so how you present yourself on other servers counts as well.

also if you didn't know this yet, applicants are not allowed to wear [AoF] clan tags. this is a privilege awarded only after the acceptance ceremony.

once again, good luck

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crystal: Purple
Combat: Ataru
Model: Advent Children - Spanki/White Cloud
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All those people do is insult my intelligence." ~Novus'Olm

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:20 am

Tag - i didn't know about the "AoF" tag thing and i did get asked to change it by a jawa admin but at the time i didn't know that they where ally's ... maby he told me but i missed it or something and i didn't re-name as alto he was an admin i Dont agree with the re-naming of people unless they have a resist name or something like that as it is my name and if i had ov only put "Dark Assassin" he wouldn't have changed it E-mail - I didn't want to use my current E-mail address so i created a new E-mail and i tried a few that where taken so i came up with JKJAAoF2011@hotmail.co.uk since the others that i tried wouldn't work Spelling - I do have trouble spelling i had 2 dyslexia test in primary school Jawa Registration - Im shore that i did register with jawa for 2 reasons 1- To see there pots it would make more seance that if your registered that you can see more of the wall / pots 2- all i have heard about jawa has been good on pots and such so if i couldn't get in with Aof then i could try joining jawa ( Did you delete the jawa Registration i tried login on cos i Dont remember joining so i tried to see if i had ? ) Spell Checker - I use google chrome and that pervades a spell checker so i use that one 2nd App - I posted a second app because the 1st didn't have the pic that was asked for (didn't know how but then got help) and the 2nd one has more detail Noobs - ... ???? When did i say noobs ?? (Link plz)
Caps - Well .... that shouldn't have anything to do with my app ... but if its so annoying i can stop

IrishDragon

Post by IrishDragon » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:24 am

Welcome to the forums.

Read the topics that Novus has suggested. It'll help you get to know us and what expectations we have of our members.

We observe our applicants before voting on their applications as we wish to take the time to get to know you, and we hope in that time you make the effort to see what this clan is all about, and you too can determine if we are a clan you feel you can become a productive member of.

Your application is great. Which tells me you've read the topic about what we expect an application to contain. I can only hope that after this you will read the topics Novus has posted for you, and we can all enjoy some time on the gaming server. B)

Good luck!

Your one week minimum observation period begins now. Starwarsgeek
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin

Novus'Olm

Post by Novus'Olm » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:33 am

I'm not even going to bother reading half of your post, because it lacks any form of proper punctuation, spacing, or grammatical structure.

The incident with JAWA is that you went onto their server wearing poorly made AoF tags. Regardless of your own beliefs, the rules of our clan and our allied servers outweigh them. If you don't believe in getting renamed, you shouldn't be violating our policies, especially on allied servers.

Regardless of the fact that you weren't aware that AoF and JAWA are allies, if you want to become a representative of this order, you will listen to Administrative Personnel of any server you visit. Otherwise, you stand no chance of even gaining the Aspiring Hopeful rank.

Your completely bonkers need to capitalize the first letter of every word, and butcher the English language, affects your app; whether you like it or not. Spelling isn't the main issue here, due to the built-in feature on the forums for that sort of thing. The main problem is your clusterfor of words.

As an example, here is an edited version of your above post:
Dark Assassin wrote: Tag - i didn't know about the "AoF" tag thing and i did get asked to change it by a jawa admin; but at the time i didn't know that they where ally's ... maby he told me but i missed it or something and i didn't re-name as alto he was an admin.

i Dont agree with the re-naming of people unless they have a resist name or something like that as it is my name and if i had ov only put "Dark Assassin" he wouldn't have changed it.

E-mail - I didn't want to use my current E-mail address so i created a new E-mail and i tried a few that where taken so i came up with JKJAAoF2011@hotmail.co.uk since the others that i tried wouldn't work.

Spelling - I do have trouble spelling i had 2 dyslexia test in primary school.

Jawa Registration - Im shore that i did register with jawa for 2 reasons.

1- To see there pots it would make more seance that if your registered that you can see more of the wall / pots

2- all i have heard about jawa has been good on pots and such so if i couldn't get in with Aof then i could try joining jawa ( Did you delete the jawa Registration i tried login on cos i Dont remember joining so i tried to see if i had ? )

Spell Checker - I use google chrome and that pervades a spell checker so i use that one 2nd App - I posted a second app because the 1st didn't have the pic that was asked for (didn't know how but then got help) and the 2nd one has more detail.

Noobs - ... ???? When did i say noobs ?? (Link plz)

Caps - Well .... that shouldn't have anything to do with my app ... but if its so annoying i can stop

While the text itself is still absolutely horrid, this makes it easier to read.

Your observation period is being extended by one week. If you fail to enhance your grammatical skills, respect for authority, and understanding of our rules and policies by March 19th, your application will be denied.

Thank you.

PS:
Dark Assassin wrote:Noobs - ... ???? When did i say noobs ?? (Link plz)
Dark Assassin's "New App" wrote:Why Im Asking To Join :

Because I Want To Help Stop Lamers , No-Namers , And Noobs In Genre l So I And Others Can Enjoy The Game With Out Bum's Spoiling It For Every One Elce

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:06 am

... Yes i said that but i Dont get how from that you think that i think every one is a noob ? Noob = some one new to something or dose't understand the rules I put noob rather then saying - a new person or people who dont understand the rules- ... Its a lot easy'r "And Noobs In Genre l" Meaning so stop people who bend the rules like no lameing ... if someone is practising DFA or something elce with saber then someone attack's and kill him/her it isent rally lameing cos he/she had there saber up but still they shoulden get away with it and it anying for the person practising and silalma stuff like that.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newbie) Wikipedia/noob " British public school slang "new boy" or "new blood" " Or als used out side school for something new / or someone dumb or dosent understand

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:35 am

.............. -_- Novus'Olm ............ Iv Never Seen Such A STUCK UP As: Who Cant Get Off Ov His High Horse For More Then 2 Seconds To Re-Read What He Has Put And Maby Be A Bit LESS OF AN AS: H()le So Ye If Some One Could Delete My Account With You And My Apps And Pritty Much Eneything That Says I Was Asociated With You That Would Be Grate ... Or Would That Be To Much Hastle For You .....

(Not Every One Is Such As : IrishDragon , Dantezz , JustNeilone , ZeroTM , Qeran , Ocelots , Leonhart But Pritty Everyone Elce I Have Met On The Forom Has Been)
Novus'Olm If You Need To Bi+ch About How You Damand Respect Or Eneyother Crap You Exspext Every One Elce To Follow But Then You Completetly Egnore Drop Me An E-mail ( JKJAAoF2011@hotmail.co.uk)

Bye Bye =)

Leonhart

Post by Leonhart » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:39 am

Application denied.

Have a nice day.