LukeSK

Application

Post by LukeSK » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:12 pm

Name: LukeSK
Contact Info: xfire - lukestarkiller24

Saber type: Single
Force Skill: Novice
Weapons: Novice
PC abilities include XHTML/CSS, Java, JSP, etc.; and GTKRadiant.

Game type preference: FFA.

I hardly remember when I started playing JKA. I've been playing out of the Jedi Knight series since 2001. I think I first acquired JKA around 2005, but didn't start playing Multiplayer until 2007.

I first enlisted in mid-2007. During that time, I became fairly decent at swinging a lightsaber, but I never really developed my force abilities very much. And I remember the warm, fuzzy feeling (perhaps "squishy" would be a more appropriate adjective?) that I felt during my acceptance ceremony. It was certainly special.

I regret having fallen inactive, for losing my tags and especially for not seeing anyone for several years following. I explained my feelings on this matter in more detail last year in this thread.

I'm very involved in school, extra-curricular activities and church functions. My music demands a lot of my time, too, especially after having been named the top high school-aged saxophonist in the state of Arkansas; and, a senior in high school, I have a lot of concerns about my future to deal with. Despite these things, I intend to always remain active in some capacity this time. I doubt that it will be a problem to maintain the standard hour of playtime per week; but, given a worst-case scenario, I can work to follow protocol a little better than before, and try to find some way to continue to contribute.

Any other information you'd like to share:
Feel free to ask anything you like.

I enjoy languages. I'm only fluent in English, but I can engage in written communication in Esperanto, and I usually do know enough Spanish to communicate with its speakers on JA servers.

~~~

Roleplay Stats:

Name: LukeSK (originally Arricherekk)
Race: Kelmarine
Homeworld: Kelmar

~~~

I hope that, given my history, I'm still welcome to reapply. I appreciate your consideration.

See you around!

IrishDragon

Application

Post by IrishDragon » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:20 am

Hey LukeSK, thanks for applying and welcome back to the AoF forums. Your one week minimum observation period begins now. So take that time to post, play, and get to know us while our members get to know you!

Good luck!!

Starwarsgeek
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin

Novus'Olm

Application

Post by Novus'Olm » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:51 pm

Due to inactivity, and/or lack of contact, your application has been denied.

You may reapply 30 days after the date of this message, should you so desire.

Please note that The Angels of Fire Jedi Order requires all of our members to be active on our servers as a requirement for membership.

Sincerely,
Jedi Master Novus'Olm
Council Advisor, RCON, Roster Manager, Forums/Wiki Administrator
Angels of Fire Jedi Order

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules