Please remove application

IrishDragon

Post by IrishDragon » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:59 pm

Okey dokey. If you change your mind you will need to repost your application.

See ya around. B)
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin

Novus'Olm

Post by Novus'Olm » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:08 pm

kickman77 wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:13 pm
Hello guys. just to start I think a couple of you guys are cool and I enjoy playing the game with you.
Second off please remove my application from this clan as I am no longer interested in joining.

I would like to point out that your rules at the time of my application were completely out of sync with what has been told to me in server and otherwise.

Seriously I can not post on another friends application forum? Is this censorship already before I even become a member? Seriously

Also when you state that a one week trial beings now and 3 weeks later still yet nothing is said, only to have to be rephrased to minimum 1 week kinda hurt my feelings and again told me that although you have many members it seems as if you do not have it together.

I will hopefully be allowed to continue to play on your server and have fun with you guys, but again regretfully I ask fro removal of my application and I hope that maybe the leaders of this clan will take a few steps back and fix some of the noted issues I have and I am sure others have had.

Thankyou and ses you in game
It's clearly stated in each application that the minimum waiting period is one week. You were told this by Kodin on October 14th, 2011, as the first reply to your topic. The reason that it takes longer than that for some folks is simply because they aren't around for The Jedi Council to observe them.

As far as the posting in other applications, the reason we do that is to limit the amount of clutter in application topics, not to "censor" anyone. The application topics are used by The Jedi Council in the ongoing evaluation of Aspiring Hopefuls and Hopefuls. It's a pain in the arse to have to scroll through all the "Good Lucks" and stuff as it is just from regular members, but add random conversations onto that, and you can easily see why the rule is in place. Also, yet another clearly defined rule that's written in the pinned topics in the Enlistment section that you are supposed to read before you apply.

The Angels of Fire Jedi Order has been around for almost 7 years, so I can assure you that we "have it together." I don't know why you believe you were given conflicting information (when compared to what is written in the clearly defined pinned topics..), but I will look into it and take appropriate action to make sure that our members are being careful with how they word things.

It's a shame that a simple matter of miscommunication couldn't be solved by speaking to a member of The Jedi Council rather than attempting to use your lack of comprehension as an excuse for having to withdraw your application.

You have 24 hours to rescind your decision. After that, you'll need to post a brand new application if you choose to continue.

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

Kodin

Post by Kodin » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:30 pm

I wasn't accepted until after 3 weeks. It's not that uncommon, especially if we never see you.
Name: Kodin Vors
Skin: Kodin

Graduated Apprentices:
Hawk

Moosero

Post by Moosero » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:24 am

Indeed, i waited about a month. To be able to vote on an applicant the majority of the collective have to have seen you online on a few occasions, if your timing co-incides with the collective the observation period is ususally alot quicker, if it doesnt happen to co-incide we take longer so we can get to know you. This isnt a punishment or a slight against you, so just stick around and have fun on the server untill we make a decision.

Verlathor

Post by Verlathor » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:18 pm

If you're not around to view, we cannot let you in. I for one have never seen you. How can we gauge your personality and behavior in a week if we don't see you?

You were told in your application to read all the rules and regulations. Those rules and regulations clearly state not to post in other applicants' applications. It's really your own fault that you were surprised.

If you wish to apply again, please do actually read all the rules and regulations, and actually turn up on the server when jedi knights and above are on if you want to have a chance of getting in.

Thanks. :)
Name: Verlathor

Saber Style: Fior Di Battalgia
Former Masters: Raikiri, Mydin, Leonhart
Former Padawan: JustNeilOne
Skin: Female Jedi Customisation

Mydin

Post by Mydin » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:52 am

Might be a good idea to have in the application form:

'Have you read our rules and regulations?:'

Because at least then there is absolutely no excuse if it is stapled in the form itself, and if they haven't read them, you'll be able to tell when they're lying.

The application itself does seem a little out of date as it is when a lot of what is on there doesn't seem relevant.

If you want me to be more specific. Then just ask.

x-Padawans: Verlathor, Vultax, Utini
x-Master: Raikiri

Moosero

Post by Moosero » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:07 pm

I would suggest making a new topic for that as this is not the place for it.

As the 24hour period is up i shall lock this topic