Josh's Applicatoin

Leonhart

Josh's Applicatoin

Post by Leonhart » Wed May 22, 2013 11:00 pm

Welcome! Thank you for your interest in joining The Angels of Fire Jedi Order. Your one week minimum observation period begins now. From this point on, you should begin using the end-tag (a tag that goes at the end of your name) {AH}, so that members of the order know you are an Aspiring Hopeful. Please do NOT apply the [AoF] tag at this time, only the end-tag of AH.

Our primary method of communication is the Xfire Gaming Messenger, which you can download at Xfire's Website.

You may also want to visit the following pages to learn more about our order: Please note that all members of The Angels of Fire Jedi Order must use a Single Bladed Lightsaber and Light Side Force until reaching the rank of Jedi Knight.
The Angels of Fire Jedi Order also forbids the usage of "Damage Glitch" techniques such as Fanning, Poking, and Yawing.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask a member of The Jedi Council.

Best of luck!
Jedi Knight Leonhart
Jedi Council Member
Angels of Fire Jedi Order
Xfire: jedihunter2005

Moosero

Josh's Applicatoin

Post by Moosero » Thu May 23, 2013 2:05 pm

Jedi-Josh wrote:
Thu May 23, 2013 3:30 am
Occupation: I am one of those unfortunates who just now discovered what I wanted to really get a degree in. I was going to school to be commercial pilot. I received my pilots license and was working to get my instrument rating but, I have deiced where my real passion is working on PC's. I'm switching to a degree in computer science.
Hello there, can I say you have probably made a very good choice, based on 2 reasons....

1) I have a computer Science Degree, and if the market out there is anything like the one over here you will be grand.

2) Airport jobs, especially pilots are some of the most unstable jobs out there. We have a pilot in the family who has constantly been moved around, I also drink with a crowd of the local pilots, hostee's and engineers, and have lost contact with some good friends because they where given a choice to move Ireland or be made redundant, and where given about 2 days to decide....

Anyway, Best of Luck!!