DarkStar's Application

Novus'Olm

DarkStar's Application

Post by Novus'Olm » Mon May 27, 2013 8:56 pm

Hello, DarkStar.

While I am glad to see that you're reconsidering joining The Angels of Fire Jedi Order, it is important to note that you did not make it past the application phase last time and were never accepted into our ranks as a member. You went through quite the bi-polar phase when it came to your application, and you were eventually denied by the acting Jedi Council. (link)

With that being said, if you have resolved your internal conflicts we welcome you back to the forums.

Your one week minimum observation period begins now. From this point on, you should begin using the end-tag (a tag that goes at the end of your name) {AH}, so that members of the order know you are an Aspiring Hopeful. Please do NOT apply the [AoF] tag at this time, only the end-tag of AH.

Our primary method of communication is the Xfire Gaming Messenger, which you can download at Xfire's Website.

You may also want to visit the following pages to learn more about our order: Please note that all members of The Angels of Fire Jedi Order must use a Single Bladed Lightsaber and Light Side Force until reaching the rank of Jedi Knight.
The Angels of Fire Jedi Order also forbids the usage of "Damage Glitch" techniques such as Fanning, Poking, and Yawing.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask a member of The Jedi Council.

Best of luck!
Jedi Master Novus'Olm
Jedi Council, Forums/Wiki Lead Admin, RCON Holder
Angels of Fire Jedi Order
Xfire: darkyoda58

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

Novus'Olm

DarkStar's Application

Post by Novus'Olm » Mon May 27, 2013 9:48 pm

Just keep in mind that you have not yet been accepted into the clan. You are an applicant.

See you on the server, and best of luck.

Jedi Academy Info:

Rank Rules

Novus'Olm

DarkStar's Application

Post by Novus'Olm » Wed May 29, 2013 12:55 pm

Following the immature outburst contained within this thread, as well as the following comments made to Jedi Knight Qeran, your application has been denied on grounds of immaturity and falsified information:
DarkStar wrote: "for 2 years you guys didn't teach me anything"
When Qeran attempted to explain to you that you were never a member of the order, nor were you even an active applicant, you refused to listen. You were also sighted by Jedi Knight Qeran for doing everything you possibly could to annoy other players. (DFAing players who did not understand how to deactivate their lightsaber, complaining when you lost a duel, etc)

Please do not apply to join The Angels of Fire Jedi Order anytime in the near future.

Thanks.

Jedi Academy Info:

Rank Rules