omg, it's here!!

ZeroTM

omg, it's here!!

Post by ZeroTM » Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:00 pm

This is a must for the server, posted this right about when it came out, I hope this gets put onto server. You can't not like KoToR, and this is a KoToR map, with KoToR music, KoToR textures, KoToR sounds, and KoToR KoToR.

Jedi Enclave v2 !!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crystal: Purple
Combat: Ataru
Model: Advent Children - Spanki/White Cloud
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All those people do is insult my intelligence." ~Novus'Olm

Commander Salvo

omg, it's here!!

Post by Commander Salvo » Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:32 am

:o

ZeroTM

omg, it's here!!

Post by ZeroTM » Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:36 am

Ok, now I checked it myself, and because my settings are different, somethings look weird for me. Maybe someone can leave a comment on the map? The major flaw I think is that when u enter the Ebon Hawk it's too big inside, but so are the halls although its not bad. The textures are good and theres actually a hoth map pasted to there which u can go to via the hawk. The place is pretty big and I lvoe the music, what I think the author of a map like this should do is get more skilled mappers like Szisco, Sith J Cull, Sssid, Shadow Stone, etc. to map this place and then it would be perfect.

Mydin

omg, it's here!!

Post by Mydin » Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:14 am

ZeroTM,Apr 2 2006, 12:36 AM wrote: Ok, now I checked it myself, and because my settings are different, somethings look weird for me. Maybe someone can leave a comment on the map? The major flaw I think is that when u enter the Ebon Hawk it's too big inside, but so are the halls although its not bad. The textures are good and theres actually a hoth map pasted to there which u can go to via the hawk. The place is pretty big and I lvoe the music, what I think the author of a map like this should do is get more skilled mappers like Szisco, Sith J Cull, Sssid, Shadow Stone, etc. to map this place and then it would be perfect.
I went on the map and it was really good but...Where was the hawk?...was it that big ship?if so how did you get in it?...or what ever it was you did :)

x-Padawans: Verlathor, Vultax, Utini
x-Master: Raikiri

BombsAway

omg, it's here!!

Post by BombsAway » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:14 am

I just got done testing out the map and it is great! But it would be better if some expert mappers did it. The textures look almost like the ones in KoToR and almost everything from it is on this map, plus some extra stuff they threw in. I love the sounds, and Zero your gonna have to show me where the map thingy is that takes you to that hoth map :P. From what i was looking at my FPS stayed pretty much normal in all the areas. It even comes with bot support (wackos)

You must add this to the server ID (thumbUp) (wackos) (thumbUp)

Wraith

omg, it's here!!

Post by Wraith » Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:48 am

Boo Yah!

[color=6480CE]Name: Wraith
Rank/Profession: Padawan
Lightsaber: Blue-bladed Adept hilt
Master: [color=0746FC]Cruiser[/color][color=A0C5E8]X[/color][color=0746FC]{JK}[/color]
Apprentice: N/A
Model: Jedi Trainer[/color]

ZeroTM

omg, it's here!!

Post by ZeroTM » Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:39 pm

It went file of the week the day it came out and is the top downloaded file right this moment. The way you get into the ship is you walk up to it where the door to the entrance was for it in KoToR. If you can't find it then just do a perimeter check around the Ebon Hawk and try to get in. Once in the ship theres a kind of dead-end hallway where if u walk up to the wall you automatically go to hoth.

ZeroTM

omg, it's here!!

Post by ZeroTM » Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:42 pm

BombsAway,Apr 2 2006, 06:14 AM wrote: I just got done testing out the map and it is great! But it would be better if some expert mappers did it. The textures look almost like the ones in KoToR and almost everything from it is on this map, plus some extra stuff they threw in. I love the sounds, and Zero your gonna have to show me where the map thingy is that takes you to that hoth map :P. From what i was looking at my FPS stayed pretty much normal in all the areas. It even comes with bot support (wackos)

You must add this to the server ID (thumbUp) (wackos) (thumbUp)
The textures DO look like the ones from KoToR, the only problem is the scaling of the map, the hallways are too wide and big.

Moosero

omg, it's here!!

Post by Moosero » Mon May 01, 2006 2:52 pm

ive tested the map and its ok but not my kind of map. No offence to the mapper as its well done but i dont really see what all the fuss is about.

Just my opinion!!!

Mydin

omg, it's here!!

Post by Mydin » Mon May 01, 2006 3:05 pm

Green Moose,May 1 2006, 02:52 PM wrote: ive tested the map and its ok but not my kind of map. No offence to the mapper as its well done but i dont really see what all the fuss is about.

Just my opinion!!!
i have the same feelings about it but i do go on it wen someone else is there cos it can stil be fun

x-Padawans: Verlathor, Vultax, Utini
x-Master: Raikiri