Any news on Lugormod set ups?

IrishDragon

Post by IrishDragon » Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:41 pm

Has anyone been able to find out how to go about setting up the lugormod in ways that allow for quests (without the use of admnis to create them) I.E. A map gets loaded and BAM some pre-set quests are there waiting to be done?
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin

Walker

Post by Walker » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:38 pm

Well I haven't had time to go through things as of late, but I took Master Novus and Elkairah to "The Gathering" lugormod server, and quite a few of the members there are more than willing to help us out with exactly that. They also would like to get involved in future Mission Mode type things held on lugormod, because they fell in love with the idea of it. It would be a good idea for any of the members interested in lugormod on the server to just go and hang out on random lugormod servers when ours is empty and check things out and get people's interest or help. The more publicity we get throughout the game trans-mod, the more well known we get and the more recruits we can pull in. If some of you aren't the type to like being the traveling type, try google'ing some lugormod type forums and sites and see what kind of tutorials you can scrap together. It'd be nice to see what you guys can all come up with, I mean hell... you probably spend enough time filling up the spam section that you can compile a Lugormod for Dummies section on the forum.