Clan Mod

Novus'Olm

Clan Mod

Post by Novus'Olm » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:54 am

The new version of clan mod requires that you have the plugin in order to use the features. This includes Clan Tag Protection, Clan Chat, Clan login, Admin login, Admin commands, etc.

To log into clan:
/c_clanpassword <clanpass> (Same clanpass as found on the forums)

To log into admin:
/c_adminpassword OR Profile -> AdminCP -> type pass and click Login
(the passwords have been set to new ones, as there are FIVE admin levels)

To use clan chat:
I'm still finding out how to bind this, but so far it's just /clansay in the console

Admin commands:
Type /myadmincommands for what you have enabled on your level.

NOTE: If you do NOT log into clan chat, you WILL be renamed, and you CAN NOT set to a different name until you reconnect. Once you bind and/or log into clan and admin once, it will log you back in (as long as you are same IP and name) next time you visit.

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

Walker

Clan Mod

Post by Walker » Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:29 am

Alright, I was originally going to post a detailed tutorial about clanmod and how it works, but I see no reason to. Go to this site and download Clanmod v1.11 for Jedi Academy. Extract to Gamedata and move the file that extract to base to your clanmod folder. Go into Gamedata-> Clanmod-> Tools and double click Manual. You will find anything and everything you need to know there, but it requires you to not be lazy and read. This could very well be a great and fun mod with all of the new features and OJP saber system that takes a lot of the bugginess out of JA+ saber system, but you all need to quit complaining just because you love your precious JA+. Give this mod a try, and attempt to have fun instead of bellyaching because you cant figure out how a feature works right away.

Willow

Clan Mod

Post by Willow » Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:33 am

Whoo for having my opinion underminded again! :D
Names: Mr. Hobbs, Vigilante, Willow, Warlock
Rank/Profession: Journeyman, padawan, Lord of the {JANITOR} clan
Combat Style: Form LXXVII - The way of the Tree