Webhost payment

IrishDragon

Webhost payment

Post by IrishDragon » Tue May 19, 2009 7:12 pm

Paid the invoice for the aof-clan.net domain name and for another year of hosting.

5/24/2009 - 5/24/2010

Total invoice: $73.56 USD

I want to thank those who donated. Your generosity and dedication to helping this clan maintain its only paid for asset is very appreciated. This will be the 4th year in which we have maintained this domain name and web hosting company.

Total donations totaled $13.60USD.

Remaining balance in the AoF Fund is roughly $34.

Thank you. B)

*disclaimer*
The AoF Fund is a financial account maintained separately from any personal accounts.  This account is tied to the Paypal links you will find on the website and forums.  This account is not used for online purchasing outside the realm of the Angels of Fire assets.  These assets include; the web forums z6.invisionfree.com/angels_of_fire, the aof-clan.net domain name as well as the 5 sub domains 5 databases and 5 available email accounts, Lyten Hosts our web server host, and EscapedTurkey which presently hosts the 32 slot gaming server and the 32 slot TeamSpeak server used by the Angels of Fire.  As always donations are welcome with the knowledge that any donation made does not grant the donor access to these assets beyond those granted by IrishDragon, nor does a donation mean special privileges (favoritism) will be granted to the donor.  Donations are voluntary based on the good-will and ability of the donor.  In the event of the donor's separation from the Angels of Fire, be it by choice or forcefully, donations are not subject to refund or any other form of repayment.  The Angels of Fire members and staff wish to thank those who have, will, and continue to donate to help keep this clan running into our up coming 5th year and for many more years to come.
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin

Novus'Olm

Webhost payment

Post by Novus'Olm » Tue May 19, 2009 10:50 pm

As this has been an issue in the past, I'd just like to add something to the donations disclaimer:
Donations are used at the sole discretion of Grand Master IrishDragon, with input from The Jedi Council. Votes posted to the order as a whole are optional, and not required in order for clan funds to be used. All donations are final, regardless of amount donated and/or time/date removed/resigned from the clan. A copy of the clan's purchase history may be requested directly from Grand Master IrishDragon, with the exception of confidential information (IE: Vendor account numbers, email addresses, etc)

In addition: any special orders that a member or members wish to have purchased by the AoF Jedi Order may set aside a seperate donation amount with prior approval from Grand Master IrishDragon, IE: If 5 members of the clan wish to set aside a specific amount to purchase an add-on service for the clan, they must submit, in writing, a detailed description of the item/service, the Vendor's website/email, along with any item numbers, SKUs, etc, via PM

For any and all questions, please correspond via PM to IrishDragon

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

IrishDragon

Webhost payment

Post by IrishDragon » Tue May 19, 2009 11:02 pm

I can agree to that. Though I'd be rather interested to see what kind of add-on people would be willing to fund... actually I'd just be interested primarily in what add-ons would be requested. :lol:
~IrishDragon
IrishDragon's Skin

IrishDragon

Webhost payment

Post by IrishDragon » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:38 am

*EDIT*

It's getting close to that time of the year. The web server and domain will require a renewal.

The last payment was in JULY 2010. The cost for the URL and server totaled roughly $89.00.

Donations are not required, but always great to have.

Please note that donations to the web server does not grant anyone special privileges as far as rank, rules, or even access to administrative control panels for the web server. Donations are non-refundable, any funding that remains in the account after the yearly payment will be used towards future web-host renewal costs.

All donors are kept anonymous by the AoF administration (i.e. IrishDragon). Your desire to announce that you have or will donate is up to you.
~IrishDragon
IrishDragon's Skin

ZeroTM

Webhost payment

Post by ZeroTM » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:22 pm

we're not getting .net back are we?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crystal: Purple
Combat: Ataru
Model: Advent Children - Spanki/White Cloud
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All those people do is insult my intelligence." ~Novus'Olm

IrishDragon

Webhost payment

Post by IrishDragon » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:33 am

ZeroTM,Apr 18 2011, 09:22 PM wrote: we're not getting .net back are we?
No, I did attempt at the time to retrieve our old .net

It was purchased by some low life somewhere in Asia in hopes that our URL will
generate some web cash for him based on our traffic. He would not relinquish the site.

AoF is now and forever a .com =P
~IrishDragon
IrishDragon's Skin

Verlathor

Webhost payment

Post by Verlathor » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:34 am

Ah it's cool. I never liked .net anyway. His eyes were too close together.
Name: Verlathor

Saber Style: Fior Di Battalgia
Former Masters: Raikiri, Mydin, Leonhart
Former Padawan: JustNeilOne
Skin: Female Jedi Customisation

IrishDragon

Webhost payment

Post by IrishDragon » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Webserver has been paid up for another year. Total cost was roughly $89 USD.
~IrishDragon
IrishDragon's Skin

IrishDragon

Webhost payment

Post by IrishDragon » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:14 am

Ok, received a letter in the mail from our webhost. We can renew the website for 5 years for 88€.

Any and all donations are welcome, please contact me prior to donating, I need to revamp the donation links to reflect the US and the EU donation pages.
~IrishDragon
IrishDragon's Skin

IrishDragon

Webhost payment

Post by IrishDragon » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:54 am

Wife paid the 75 euros and change *$89* for the 1 year renewal of the domain and hosting.
~IrishDragon
IrishDragon's Skin