Planned server updates

IrishDragon

Planned server updates

Post by IrishDragon » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:29 am

As you can see via the server trackers We have our FF server, I have altered the CTF server to become a PowerDuel Server and eventually our flight map server, and the old No Force server is now a siege server.

I plan on removing ALL custom maps containing vehicles as well as all custom vehicles from the FF server and place them onto the PowerDuel server (for when we use it for flight maps).

I will also be removing all custom maps from the Siege Server.

This removal of those maps and vehicles from the primary server should resolve some NPC spawn issues. i.e. We can't spawn X-wings and if we try and then go for tie-fighter the tie fighters shoot what looks like exploding x-wings. Also I hope for it to also fix the atst's rocket speed and damage area which is grossly over fast and powerful.
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin

Verlathor

Planned server updates

Post by Verlathor » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:44 am

Please caption the flight server "Above Taspir" XD
Name: Verlathor

Saber Style: Fior Di Battalgia
Former Masters: Raikiri, Mydin, Leonhart
Former Padawan: JustNeilOne
Skin: Female Jedi Customisation

Novus'Olm

Planned server updates

Post by Novus'Olm » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:15 pm

The primary server should only have maps that are used for training, ceremonies, and a casual atmosphere. IE: Jedi's Home, AoF Lost Tomb (Mission Mode Chapter 2)

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

IrishDragon

Planned server updates

Post by IrishDragon » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:47 pm

Novus'Olm,Jun 18 2010, 01:15 PM wrote:  The primary server should only have maps that are used for training, ceremonies, and a casual atmosphere. IE: Jedi's Home, AoF Lost Tomb (Mission Mode Chapter 2)
re-read
IrishDragon,Jun 18 2010, 06:29 AM wrote:  I plan on removing ALL custom maps containing vehicles as well as all custom vehicles from the FF server and place them onto the PowerDuel server (for when we use it for flight maps).
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin