Happy New Year!

Novus'Olm

Happy New Year!

Post by Novus'Olm » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:20 am

Happy New Year, everyone.

This has been a pretty rough year for The Angels of Fire; but I am confident that we can come together in 2014 and make it a year to remember.

Know that even if I haven't been able to do much, and I will fully admit I hit a phase where I completely lost interest, I am committed to serving AoF in the same way that I always have; ensuring that all of our members have a place to call home. While this will certainly be taking a new form this year, my commitment to you has never been stronger.

The multi-game approach is slowly being moved into the implementation phase, and there are some exciting changes coming for our JA branch. I will be looking to some of you to help get things kicked off the ground, and things will certainly be bumpy for a while. Former AoF members and/or Retired Jedi may also be brought in to work on things. The time for politics is over, the time for action is upon us.

I'll make a full post some time tomorrow (today), but for now, Crysola Tsara of Excalibur (FFXIV) has a message for all of you:
HAPPY NEW YEAR! YEAR OF THE HORSE!

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

Kodin

Happy New Year!

Post by Kodin » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:11 pm

Happy new year, all!
Name: Kodin Vors
Skin: Kodin

Graduated Apprentices:
Hawk