AoF (ALL DIVISIONS) Elder Council Announcement

Novus'Olm

Post by Novus'Olm » Fri May 30, 2014 8:38 pm

.:The Angels of Fire Elder Council:.
Charter and Establishment Announcement

Greetings, fellow Angels of Fire members!

No matter what division you currently belong to, please take heed of this very special announcement; for The Angels of Fire Elder Council has been officially established!

For full details on The Elder Council's purpose, please read the Google Docs Charter at your earliest convenience.

The Elder Council will manage global communication and oversight among all branches of The Angels of Fire, and will be led by myself. My administrative duties within JKA will diminish, and I will be focusing on leading The Elder Council as the Head Sage, as well as declaring my representation focus to be The Angels of Fire TOR Division.

More news on the transition of leadership within AoF JKA will come within the following weeks.

For now, please help me congratulate your AoF Elder Council Members:

Inaugural Elders are as follows:
  • Grand Master IrishDragon - Founder, The Angels of Fire Jedi Order ; Asset Manager (Servers for JKA/Web/Wiki), Permanent Elder Council Member.
  • Jedi Sentinel Kodin - Branch Leader, Angels of Fire Jedi Order (Senior JKA Jedi Council Member), also known in TOR as Blaze Sôla Emberstone (TOR Council)
  • Jedi Knight Vorus Both - Angels of Fire Jedi Order (Jedi Council Member), also known as Arindon in TOR (Spark, entry level)
  • Adept Doctor Yoshi - Branch Leader, Angels of Fire Warframe Division, Angels of Fire (Global) Lead Visual Designer (Website, Wiki, Images)
  • Jedi Knight Hawk - Branch Leader, Angels of Fire (TOR) Vidion (Pyre Inferno), Angels of Fire Jedi Order (Jedi Council Member)

I am very excited to share this news with all of you, as it was a long time in the works. There's still more "road construction" ahead, but this is a huge step forward.

Thank you for continuing to believe in AoF, if you've been here a while; and for those of you just joining us, welcome to the family!

-Head Sage
Novus'Olm, Angels of Fire Elder Council-

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

IrishDragon

Post by IrishDragon » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:03 pm

Woohoo! GrandMastership rules! (Tomcat_woah)
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin