Something Purple this way comes...

Novus'Olm

Post by Novus'Olm » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:42 pm

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Two Jedi in their mid 20s, each wearing a glove with a roaring dragon shrouded in phoenix fire adorned on the back of the hand, were locked in a fierce duel. On the sidelines, various other Jedi with the same glove were cheering, or watching intently, as the two matched blow for blow.

"Had enough yet, old man?" Vorus Both said as he smirked towards the other Jedi.

"Hah. As if!" said Leonhart, Vorus's opponent for the moment.

Both Jedi released their saber lock and jumped backward, when an eerie violet-colored rift seemed to open in the sky above the Angels of Fire temple on Taspir. The two looked up, and Leon let out a quizzical "Roooo?"

Vorus, immediately recognizing the odd noise coming from Leon, simply smacked his forehead and said "Oh gods no..."

A Tie Fighter, smattered with varying shades of purple and adorned with Life Day lights and decorations, bursts from the rift. The hatch opens, and a blueberry skinned Twi'lek lands on the platform between them, igniting an electrified violet lightsaber.

"Hello boys, miss me? the odd figure said with a grin, and everyone screamed and ran.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Novus'Olm reporting for duty!

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

IrishDragon

Post by IrishDragon » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:30 pm

That's not how the LMS went. :P
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin

Novus'Olm

Post by Novus'Olm » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:07 pm

IrishDragon wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:30 pm
That's not how the LMS went. :P
No but it basically is how last night went XD

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

Moosero

Post by Moosero » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:52 pm

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear Novus has returned.

Welcome back online, Novus :P