IrishDragon moving back to USA

IrishDragon

Post by IrishDragon » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:14 am

Ok, I am about 7 days away from moving back to the US. And from there, I will be in my apartment August 30th, and shortly after that I will rebuild my desktop and start focusing on JKA.

I hope around that time, we can start getting together again on the weekends as a start, and build up from there.
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin

IrishDragon

Post by IrishDragon » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:30 pm

Heading out today, on AoF's anniversary and my birthday, to find an acceptable tower and CPU cooler for my computer. I will then start building it and once I have everything running, I can start reconstruction of AoF.

I am sorry it has taken so long.
~IrishDragon
IrishDragon's Skin

IrishDragon

Post by IrishDragon » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:45 pm

Ok, just dropped $185 on NewEgg for a new tower, CPU cooler, thermal paste, and Blu-ray burner. Will build my PC as soon as the products arrive here. :D
~IrishDragon
IrishDragon's Skin

IrishDragon

Post by IrishDragon » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:04 pm

We can do both. A Star Wars gaming clan.
Of course JKA is our home, but we must be realistic and expect our players to be interested in other games, while also making sure we aren't too strict with new visitors to our server. Advertising our clan in other games, to bring more people into JKA.

That being said...

I've got my desktop built and updated. I'm not happy with my desk, but that is neither here nor there.
I went on to a server tonight, and rocked them.
Need to train a bit to get back to my old pwnage ways, but if tonight was any indication... the Dragon has landed.

Looking into a second monitor, and eventually a new GFX card, 8GB if I can afford it.

I'm in the EST now. So I will be available to game after 6:30PM EST mon-friday (except days when I play hockey)
~IrishDragon
IrishDragon's Skin

SiLink

Post by SiLink » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:53 am

Vorus Both wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:43 pm
Also important info: last year in October I reached out to JAWA for help on the JKA front and they offered us a lot of help. Due to my current situation back then I ended up not being able to maintain a rebuild effort. However, I'm more than certain that if we reach out again we will get much of the same assistance that they offered to us previously.
Always.

IrishDragon

Post by IrishDragon » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:35 pm

I'm interested in the rebuild as well as working in other games.

My time varies due to work, hockey and food shopping, but weekends are pretty open now, as are most nights of the week.

Any help I can get from members would be appreciated and necessary. Responsibilities would need to be delegated to those who can the tasks and themselves.

At which point I think we could call upon JAWA to reform the alliance and receive whatever further assistance we may require. I would like that we are able to stand up and work on these internal issues on our own before asking others to invest their time in us again.
~IrishDragon
IrishDragon's Skin