Merry Christmas!

IrishDragon

Merry Christmas!

Post by IrishDragon » Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:47 am

Greetings to all old and new Angels of Fire. Greetings to our forum guests new and old.

I wish to extend to you all my wishes for a very Merry Christmas and an even more glorious New Year.

I'm very proud of all the members of AoF. Some put their personal lives on hold in order to provide a service for an individual or even just the clan as a whole. Some people go out of their way to make an enemy a friend. There are many strengths associated with many individuals, and when we all come together like we have, our strengths far out weigh our weaknesses. This year, as you pass each other in the server or chat via xfire, remind the person you speak with of at least one thing you are thankful for in them. (Try to avoid just generalizing, use a specific example =P )

For three years we've remained strong as a clan. For 3 years people have come, gone and come back once again. Don't fool yourselves any long. This clan goes beyond a simple game, this clan is a family. This family does not need to be sitting on the same server day in and day out, in order to remain strong and functional. At the start, during, and at the end of the day each of you come to these forums to see what your peers are chatting about, or you come and psot a new gaming experience, or even posting an already over played 'We are Sp-sp-sp-sp-sp-SPARTA!' video.

I am thankful for the new people who have joined us and their unique fighting styles and personalities that will benefit us all. I'm thankful for the old members who have stayed strong, followed the light side, grown and matured as real people, and who have put aside petty squabbles to promote peace within the clan and outside of it. I'm thankful for those who have left us, they serve as an example of what we could each be, and help us take even more pride in what we as a clan and as individuals have achieved.

What have we achieved? We've established a family and one of the most unique gaming experiences, as well as friendships as strong as the ones we hold dear in our every day non-cyber lives. I can't think of anything better, can you? B)

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.

~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire gaming clan.
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin