The Room of Attonement

Novus'Olm

The Room of Attonement

Post by Novus'Olm » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:52 pm

The Room of Attonement has been opened.

This is a special forum within the Banned/Abused section in which clan issues can and will be solved by the full involvement of the Jedi Council.

Parties involved will be given a password to the section, in which claims will be heard, evidence presented, and all that jazz.

I'm deeply concerned that we've had to go this far, but apparently you lot can't figure out how to get along with eachother.

Furthermore, I'd like to take the time to remind everyone of the Respect Policy that was recently instated, and that any and all violations of said policy will be dealt with on the spot, no questions asked, unless an administrator is not available.

If an admin is not available, or it is something that The Jedi Council needs to get involved in, the issue will be brought to the Room of Attonement, and you will be dealt with there.

All rulings in this room are final, no questions asked. Evidence from all parties will be deeply considered, as well as concrete evidence such as Server Logs, Administrative Logs, etc, before a judgement is reached.

Learn to start getting along folks. This is pretty sad.

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules