When you are on the server, forums, or Xfire: You WILL:
- Treat all Angels of Fire members, regardless of personal feelings and/or rank, with a general level of respect.
- Adhere to ALL of the rules found on the server and forums at ALL times.
- Present yourselves as JEDI at all times
- Adhere to ALL orders given to you by IrishDragon, Myself, Phantasm, The Jedi Council, and the Jedi Collective (Knights/Prestige/Masters)
- Use common sense when approaching a stressful situation
- Insult anyone, member or guest, with racism, sexual remarks, bigotry, etc
- Disobey a direct order from a Jedi Council or Jedi Collective member
- Attempt to loophole the situation by ignoring the person
- Place yourself at a higher position than members of your similar rank or above ranks. (Rcon holders: In a situation where you need to step in, this is the ONLY time where you may treat Rcon as a rank, and an administrative one at that.)
- Place yourself above those of a lower rank without an absolute need to "pull rank" on them
- Perform any other actions that violate the rules and policies of this Jedi Order
People also have a very bad habit of screwing around during meetings, when an Administrator is punishing a violator, etc. This needs to stop.
Thus, I am reminding all of you the chain of command.
IrishDragon > Rcon Holders >/= Council Members (depending on the situation) = Jedi Masters > Jedi Prestige = Jedi Knights > Padawans > Initiates = Hopefuls.
When ID is on the server, his rule is absolute.
If ID is gone: When Myself, or Phantasm speak, unless it is something that needs to be voted on, our words are absolute. (aka, Ban ranges, Clan policies that aren't being enforced, etc) This is only when the situation calls for it. Otherwise, we are Jedi Council Members, same as the rest.
If no Rcon holders or something that Rcon doesn't need to handle: Council members are absolute, that is why I posted Rcon >/= Council depending on situation.
If no council members: Jedi Masters are EQUAL to a council member.
If no JM: Jedi Prestige and Jedi Knights, though the prestige generally tend to be more experienced.
Then the Padawans. There has never been a time where Initiates or Hopefuls have to handle a situation.
Thusly, if someone says "Sh!t*" I don't want to see 48213820 people yelling "LANGUAGE!". If there's a problem and we don't see it, use /amsay.
Update: Angels of Fire members that are seen in an act of mass-disrespect, such as a full scale argument on the server, disobeying council orders, interrupting meetings, etc, will find the entire clan punished through the removal of events scheduled, games being played (Merc War, Find the Jawa, etc), and custom map change removal. (Ammap being removed from Instructor/Knight)
Any comments/questions/gripes/complaints/concerns can be directed to me. This topic is for signing your name only. Copy the format below, indicating that you understand all terms and conditions. You have until August 13th or you will be auto signed and subject to punishment for violating any of the above rules/topics.
format wrote: I, <name>, <rank> of the Angels of Fire, have read all above terms and conditions and hereby acknowledge that any violation of the above can result in punisment as the acting administrator sees fit.