Respect Policy: Updated 8/11/08

Novus'Olm

Post by Novus'Olm » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:32 pm

This is the absolute FINAL time that I will warn each and every one of you.

When you are on the server, forums, or Xfire: You WILL:
  • Treat all Angels of Fire members, regardless of personal feelings and/or rank, with a general level of respect.
  • Adhere to ALL of the rules found on the server and forums at ALL times.
  • Present yourselves as JEDI at all times
  • Adhere to ALL orders given to you by IrishDragon, Myself, Phantasm, The Jedi Council, and the Jedi Collective (Knights/Prestige/Masters)
  • Use common sense when approaching a stressful situation
You WILL NOT:
  • Insult anyone, member or guest, with racism, sexual remarks, bigotry, etc
  • Disobey a direct order from a Jedi Council or Jedi Collective member
  • Attempt to loophole the situation by ignoring the person
  • Place yourself at a higher position than members of your similar rank or above ranks. (Rcon holders: In a situation where you need to step in, this is the ONLY time where you may treat Rcon as a rank, and an administrative one at that.)
  • Place yourself above those of a lower rank without an absolute need to "pull rank" on them
  • Perform any other actions that violate the rules and policies of this Jedi Order
A concern has been raised over the fact that every time someone fouls up or does something wrong, the entire clan attacks that person versus letting the Admin on duty handle it.

People also have a very bad habit of screwing around during meetings, when an Administrator is punishing a violator, etc. This needs to stop.

Thus, I am reminding all of you the chain of command.

IrishDragon > Rcon Holders >/= Council Members (depending on the situation) = Jedi Masters > Jedi Prestige = Jedi Knights > Padawans > Initiates = Hopefuls.

When ID is on the server, his rule is absolute.

If ID is gone: When Myself, or Phantasm speak, unless it is something that needs to be voted on, our words are absolute. (aka, Ban ranges, Clan policies that aren't being enforced, etc) This is only when the situation calls for it. Otherwise, we are Jedi Council Members, same as the rest.

If no Rcon holders or something that Rcon doesn't need to handle: Council members are absolute, that is why I posted Rcon >/= Council depending on situation.

If no council members: Jedi Masters are EQUAL to a council member.

If no JM: Jedi Prestige and Jedi Knights, though the prestige generally tend to be more experienced.

Then the Padawans. There has never been a time where Initiates or Hopefuls have to handle a situation.

Thusly, if someone says "Sh!t*" I don't want to see 48213820 people yelling "LANGUAGE!". If there's a problem and we don't see it, use /amsay.

Update: Angels of Fire members that are seen in an act of mass-disrespect, such as a full scale argument on the server, disobeying council orders, interrupting meetings, etc, will find the entire clan punished through the removal of events scheduled, games being played (Merc War, Find the Jawa, etc), and custom map change removal. (Ammap being removed from Instructor/Knight)

Any comments/questions/gripes/complaints/concerns can be directed to me. This topic is for signing your name only. Copy the format below, indicating that you understand all terms and conditions. You have until August 13th or you will be auto signed and subject to punishment for violating any of the above rules/topics.

format wrote: I, <name>, <rank> of the Angels of Fire, have read all above terms and conditions and hereby acknowledge that any violation of the above can result in punisment as the acting administrator sees fit.

~Xzorin~

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

Strayavat

Post by Strayavat » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:38 pm

I, Strayavat, Hopeful of the Angels of Fire, have read all above terms and conditions and hereby acknowledge that any violation of the above can result in punisment as the acting administrator sees fit.

Name:Strayavat ;
Real world Name:Hugo Tavares Gageiro
Birth and Home Place:C.R.(Portugal)
Birthday:16/8/1991
username on League of legends: Strayavat

~out of JKA sorry!~

Kagome

Post by Kagome » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:56 pm

I, Kagome , Jedi Knight of the Angels of Fire, have read all above terms and conditions and hereby acknowledge that any violation of the above can result in punisment as the acting administrator sees fit.

Name: Kagome
Jedi Brothers: Elk, Novus, and Raikiri
Crystal: Yellow
Lightsaber Style: Single
Clothing Style: Jawa Robe
Skin: Here

==============
Badges of Accomplishment: (By Novus'Olm/Xzorin)

[*]Record: Attained 100% on Riddles of the Samurai in Jedi Trials. Last known holder: Landon
[*]Record: Attained highest marks given to a Padawan in mental analysis by Novus'Olm.[/color]
==============
[AoF]Oni{H}: "By day we are regular Jawa, stealing your droids and selling them back, but by night........we battle the SITH"
[AoF]Kagome{JK}: So...So..True...

Ocelots

Post by Ocelots » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:58 pm

I, Ocelots, Jedi Knight of the Angels of Fire, have read all above terms and conditions and hereby acknowledge that any violation of the above can result in punisment as the acting administrator sees fit.

Name: Ocelots
Rank/Profession: Jedi Knight
Lightsaber: Katarn hilt
Crystal: Dark Orange
skin: clicky (It's a pack so just choose revolver ocelot from it)
Masters I had:Raikiri{C} Glenn{C}
Apprentice: None
Apprentice I had: Kodin
Training for: Guardian

Kalek

Post by Kalek » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:26 pm

I, Kalek , Padawan of the Angels of Fire, have read all above terms and conditions and hereby acknowledge that any violation of the above can result in punishment as the acting administrator sees fit.

Kodin

Post by Kodin » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:42 pm

I, Kodin, Hopeful of the Angels of Fire, have read all above terms and conditions and hereby acknowledge that any violation of the above can result in punisment as the acting administrator sees fit.
Name: Kodin Vors
Skin: Kodin

Graduated Apprentices:
Hawk

Leonhart

Post by Leonhart » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:47 pm

Leonhart wrote:I, Leonhart, Padawan of the Angels of Fire, have read all above terms and conditions and hereby acknowledge that any violation of the above can result in punisment as the acting administrator sees fit.

ZeroTM

Post by ZeroTM » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:17 pm

I, ZeroTM, Jedi Knight of the Angels of Fire, have read all above terms and conditions and hereby acknowledge that any violation of the above can result in punisment as the acting administrator sees fit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crystal: Purple
Combat: Ataru
Model: Advent Children - Spanki/White Cloud
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All those people do is insult my intelligence." ~Novus'Olm

IrishDragon

Post by IrishDragon » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:54 pm

I, IrishDragon, Grand Master of the Angels of Fire, have read and approved these rules and policies. Also, I acknowledge that I am absolute, and any sass mouth tossed my way will be met with quite a bit more than my recently relaxed and layed back administrative actions. B)
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin

Elkairah

Post by Elkairah » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:14 pm

I, Elkairah, Jedi Guardian Knight and Councilman of the Angels of Fire, have read all above terms and conditions and hereby acknowledge that any violation of the above can result in punishment as the acting administrator sees fit.

Name: Elkairah
Class: Guardian
Honor Title: Dual Master
Masters: Anca'Lime, InuYasha
Knights Trained:
Kagome
Kalek
Knight Brother: H.B.K
Skin: HS Jedi Customization V5, Vincent Valentine