Spam Section Rules

Novus'Olm

Spam Section Rules

Post by Novus'Olm » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:23 pm

Spam Section Rules We have a spam section on the AoF forums for one reason, and one reason alone: To allow members and guests to express ideas, share funny media, and engage in random posting that would otherwise be deemed useless and uneccissary in other sections.

Lately, the spam section has gotten out of control. We still have a set of rules to follow on the Angels of Fire Jedi Order forums. They are as follows:
  • Keep your language clean. We have a word filter, this is true, but we don't have the time to sit here and think of every curse word, or inappropriate term, under the sun. If you can't censor yourself, don't post, because then a moderator will censor you, and not just from the SPAM section.
  • Keep things age appropriate. We still have a few younger members in our order, so please avoid posting sexual comments and/or media, etc.
  • Refrain from beginning and/or participating in "Flame Wars". There are no sections on the forums that allow this sort of behavior, spam or not.
  • Remember that the SPAM section is used for randomness and spontinaity, not jackassery. Frankly, I don't care what you folks think of eachother or any of the administrators in your own little minds. Keep it to yourself.
Follow the general forum rules such as keeping the language clean, and following a general level of respect, and everything will be fine.

We've always been able to keep the SPAM section a fun place in the past, without resorting to the sorts of behavior that has been seen the past few weeks, so there's absolutely no reason for anyone to object to these rules.

Failure to comply individually will result in access to the spam section being denied. Failure to comply en massé will result in the spam section being disabled. Further retalliation beyond that point will result in the spam section being oblitterated, period.

PM me with questions/concerns/complaitns/gripes/etc, in a respectable manner, and I will listen. Send me a PM that sounds like describing a mating ritual between goats, and I'll nuke your posting rights.

~Jedi Master Xzorin Tsara~

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules