Removal of Membership: Kaelin

Novus'Olm

Removal of Membership: Kaelin

Post by Novus'Olm » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:42 pm

Effective 01/29/10, Initiate Kaelin has been removed from The Angels of Fire Jedi Order for repeated non-compliance with The Angels of Fire Jedi Order Activity Requirements and Check-In Procedures.

I am completing my activity audits this week, we do have a few more in danger of being Retired or Removed.

Let this be a note to all: We will not bend on our activity or check in policy unless it is a 100% valid reason such as RL, etc.

If you are going to be gone for extended time periods, you are fully expected to post. If you have no valid reason for doing so, you will be held accountable for your minimum 3 hours a week and your request for extended away denied.

Valid Reasons include:
  • Real Life Emergencies
  • Loss of Computer/Gaming Equipment (CDs etc)
  • Punishments (younger members) from parents such as removing PC priveledges, etc, but you are still required to check in with a Council Member if you are unable to post.
  • Real Life Stress Situations that prevent you from meeting the 3 minimum hours completely. This does not include School Work as there is the weekend to meet that 3 hours, this particular one can be evaluated on a Case-by-Case basis.
3 hours a week or Checking In is not unreasonable. If you feel that this is the case, you're welcome to seek membership elsewhere.

Admin Reference

Thank you
Jedi Master Novus'Olm
Council Advisor

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules