Post by Novus'Olm » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:39 am

The Enlistment Section has received a number of updates:

Denied Applications:

The following applications have been denied due to inactivity:
  • Jack
  • |Ghostfacekiller|
  • Exar Kun
  • Luke/Luka
Since this is a growing problem with applicants, I have updated the "Read before you apply" topic within the Enlistment section, to speak about our Activity Requirement.

Additionally, since school has officially begun in full swing, there is no longer a need to overlook the Activity Requirement of 3 hours per standard week server access.

Thusly, any member who has been in violation of this requirement for longer than 30 days will be placed up for demotion or removal, depending which step they are on.

In the past, Padawans and Jedi Knights have been allowed up to a year of unannounced inactivity before they were considered for removal or demotion. This is changing effective today.

From now on, all Padawans will be given 30 days of unannounced inactivity in a bulk assessment. For example, if Bob were to go unannounced "AFK" for 2 weeks, and then pick his activity back up again, that means he has used 14 days of his unannounced leave. Another 16 days would result in him being demoted to the rank of initiate, followed by removal.

All Jedi Knights that are inactive for an unannounced period of 60 consecutive days will be auto-retired. This is because Jedi Knights have attained their rank through hard work and dedication to the order, and through the grandfathered' AoF Standard Operating Procedures for Jedi Knights and above, they cannot be removed from the clan for non-criminal charges. (Criminal charges would be things like Double Clanning, impersonation, etc)

They can, however, be auto-retired.

I have sent a PM to anyone found to be in non-compliance with the Activity Requirements, detailing what step they are on.

A full council vote will take place for all removals and demotions. Auto-Retires need only the approval of The Grand Master to proceed.

Thank you
Jedi Master Novus'Olm
Council Advisor

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules