Veteran's Day

Elkairah

Veteran's Day

Post by Elkairah » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:39 pm

Today is the annual day which the people of the United States of America honor those who have fought and fight each day to preserve the freedom and prosperity which we so cherish in our Nation. I ask of my fellow American members of the Angels of Fire Jedi Order give their respects to those who have fallen to preserve what we love most, in a moment of silence. Thank you.

This day does not have to be just a day to pay homage to America's warriors, but to those around the world who fight each and every day to preserve freedom, peace, and prosperity for their nations and their peoples. It is not easy for any nation to preserve that which they love most, as there is always a nemesis whom wished to take it away from us, but because we have soldier's fighting for us all each and every day, those who wish to honor the veterans and soldiers of their nation and the world this day, I encourage you to post an image of your nation's flag. In the struggle for peace and prosperity, we are all in this together. Let us pay homage to the warriors around the world who fight for everyone.

Name: Elkairah
Class: Guardian
Honor Title: Dual Master
Masters: Anca'Lime, InuYasha
Knights Trained:
Kagome
Kalek
Knight Brother: H.B.K
Skin: HS Jedi Customization V5, Vincent Valentine

IrishDragon

Veteran's Day

Post by IrishDragon » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:59 am

God bless America and those who fight for her and with her to ensure peace and aspire to give everyone basic human rights.

(U.S.A. #1) (U.S.A. #1) (we want you) (we want you)

(Tomcat_woah) (Tomcat_woah) (Tomcat_woah)

(GO #1 Country) (GO #1 Country) (GO #1 Country)
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin

Rodan

Veteran's Day

Post by Rodan » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:28 am

I do not agree with many american ideals and other stuff , just becouse.. Well, you must know :D But I'm glad to see , that american people respect and love their country :) We do not have this in Ukraine.
92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Verlathor

Veteran's Day

Post by Verlathor » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:50 pm

As an addition I'd like to say a thank to our glorious and honorable dead, here in Britain on remembrance Sunday, when we honour all the valiant soldiers from all walks of life, nationality and so on for giving their lives so we can live ours without fear of oppression and cruelty.

Thank you to our heroes, live and dead who show that the human race is not all scum and villainy.
Name: Verlathor

Saber Style: Fior Di Battalgia
Former Masters: Raikiri, Mydin, Leonhart
Former Padawan: JustNeilOne
Skin: Female Jedi Customisation

Kalek

Veteran's Day

Post by Kalek » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:57 pm

Rodan,Nov 14 2010, 11:28 AM wrote: :) We do not have this in Ukraine.
I completely disagree |:

But myes, If not for our vets we wouldn't be here. A tip of my Kalek hat to the heroes :D