Member Removed: Sidious

Novus'Olm

Post by Novus'Olm » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:17 pm

Sidious has been removed from the clan for an attempt at double-clanning, lying regarding extended away, and hard evidence in the form of screenshots, IP addresses, and email addresses.

The sources will not be made public. Myself and Grandmaster IrishDragon obtained this information directly.

I have PMed Sidious about the matter to see if there's any solid explanation (he tried to pass it off as his "wife" but the application under his IP and his email address was made on September 28th.), he is banned from the AoF servers until further notice, and membership revoked by yours truly.

Novus

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

Rodan

Post by Rodan » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:30 pm

So that was a lie.. How many people aof lost during the double clanning?
92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Verlathor

Post by Verlathor » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:48 pm

A few. But there's plenty more where that came from. People who don't deceive those they call friend and brother.

What really disappoints me about this is I talked to him about it, and I wanted him to be truthful. Oh well. I guess he'll find his place in the jka community somewhere.

A shame. :<
Name: Verlathor

Saber Style: Fior Di Battalgia
Former Masters: Raikiri, Mydin, Leonhart
Former Padawan: JustNeilOne
Skin: Female Jedi Customisation

Novus'Olm

Post by Novus'Olm » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:45 pm

I don't consider it bad news when it's something like this. It's more like good riddance.

Jedi Academy Info:

Rank Rules

Ocelots

Post by Ocelots » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:06 pm

So if I understand right... he didn't really go to a mission??? he was not a member of the US force? He made all this drama story just to join another clan? :blink: Seems a bit unusual for me. If he really wanted to double-clan, I don't think he would have made up all that drama... I'm confused :unsure:

Name: Ocelots
Rank/Profession: Jedi Knight
Lightsaber: Katarn hilt
Crystal: Dark Orange
skin: clicky (It's a pack so just choose revolver ocelot from it)
Masters I had:Raikiri{C} Glenn{C}
Apprentice: None
Apprentice I had: Kodin
Training for: Guardian

Novus'Olm

Post by Novus'Olm » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Basically, Oce, yes. He is not in the armed forces, nor is he even working for Disney.

Another connection: On facebook, his name is Billy Uncl. Every single one of his friends is below the age of 18, save for myself and maybe 1 other. His email is Brian Peterson, a common name used by trolls due to it being a very common military name.

He uses Hushmail, an email site notorious for allowing internet trolls to do whatever they want and face no consequences for it, as they do not release their user's names unless an international warrant is issued. (Servers in Canada.)

So yeah. Not only did he attempt to double-clan once, but twice, on September 28th (2 weeks after he was "deployed"), he also slipped up by using the same email on the other clan's forums as our forums, as well as Facebook.

So for all those who said I was paranoid when I grilled him in October for being involved with EnD, I'll take appologies in the form of Cash or Check.

Jedi Academy Info:

Rank Rules

Rodan

Post by Rodan » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:20 pm

Novus'Olm,Jan 4 2011, 04:13 PM wrote: Basically, Oce, yes. He is not in the armed forces, nor is he even working for Disney.

Another connection: On facebook, his name is Billy Uncl. Every single one of his friends is below the age of 18, save for myself and maybe 1 other. His email is Brian Peterson, a common name used by trolls due to it being a very common military name.

He uses Hushmail, an email site notorious for allowing internet trolls to do whatever they want and face no consequences for it, as they do not release their user's names unless an international warrant is issued. (Servers in Canada.)

So yeah. Not only did he attempt to double-clan once, but twice, on September 28th (2 weeks after he was "deployed"), he also slipped up by using the same email on the other clan's forums as our forums, as well as Facebook.

So for all those who said I was paranoid when I grilled him in October for being involved with EnD, I'll take appologies in the form of Cash or Check.
Your actions , Novus reminded me Lawliet! good job
92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Raikiri

Post by Raikiri » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:40 pm

Rodan,Jan 4 2011, 05:20 PM wrote:
Your actions , Novus reminded me Lawliet! good job
What?

~Raikiri~
Retired Jedi Knight, Former Council Member, Enforcer, Wiki Admin, General Badass

Master: IrishDragon, AkaiOuyama
Padawan(s): Ocelots{C}, Mydin{RJK}
Goal: To burn your house down, circle around, and hit the hydrants so you can't put your burning furniture out.