Wiki Edits

Novus'Olm

Wiki Edits

Post by Novus'Olm » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:34 pm

Ok, so.. for those of you who have visited the www.aof-clan.com address recently, you may have noticed that the buttons led to either half-completed or empty wiki pages instead of leading to our fully updated forums pages .... *whistle at ID*

This probably explains why we haven't been getting many applicants. (For example: The wiki member list had like 4 people on it. Totally makes you want to join a clan, right?)

Therefore, Raik and I have done some quick edits tonight, and we will continue working on the wiki now that we have the proper permission levels.

If you're interested in helping out, and have some HTML/Editing experience, contact Raikiri or myself via PM.

Pages Completed:

Clan Structure (Novus)

Members List (Raik)

Server Rules (Novus)

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

IrishDragon

Wiki Edits

Post by IrishDragon » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:12 am

Looks good!

Now if people only complete their bio's we can have those added to their individual member pages. B)
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin

Moosero

Wiki Edits

Post by Moosero » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:26 am

Quick question, are you able to skin the wiki. the styles look really different to the styles of the site/forums?

IrishDragon

Wiki Edits

Post by IrishDragon » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:39 am

Green Moose,Jan 7 2011, 06:26 AM wrote: Quick question, are you able to skin the wiki. the styles look really different to the styles of the site/forums?
Possible yes. I believe there are several pre-mades. I'd have to refresh myself on .css first though.
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin

Moosero

Wiki Edits

Post by Moosero » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:42 am

well if i get time im fairly fluent in .css so could probably help you out. I'm also fairly good at HTML/XHTML (seeing as half my job involves web design :P )