Forum and Wiki Updates

Novus'Olm

Forum and Wiki Updates

Post by Novus'Olm » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:43 pm

Forum Updates:
  • All Jedi Collective members who do not currently have a Padawan and have shown no interest in taking an apprentice within the past 6 months have had their Apprenticeship Square sections moved to the Forum Archive. Upon selecting a Padawan, or legitimately attempting to train younglings, they may have this section turned back on.
  • The Inferno Squadron Barracks have been hidden from view until further notice, a Clan Vote will be held shortly to determine if the project should proceed forward or simply end. (We were unable to start due to numerous AFKs happening all at once. Teams need to be reorganized.)
  • Clan Roster has been updated.
Wiki Updates:
  • More member wiki pages have been put up, including Alice and Yuki.
  • Members List has been updated in-tune with the roster.
All clan members that want their Wiki pages updated with info about their "Roleplaying" character aspect should follow the examples in the Character Bios section of the forums (Creativity -> Character Bios)

To view a sample, visit any of the completed bios on the AoF Wiki

You should also take a screenshot of your skin/model. If you are unaware of how to do this, please see Jedi Guardian Master Elkairah, or have someone else take one from Spectate.

As always, if there are questions, please PM myself for Forum concerns, or Myself and Raikiri for Wiki concerns.

Jedi Advisory Master Novus'Olm

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules