Get to know your two new Council Members

Novus'Olm

Post by Novus'Olm » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:37 pm

Here is the information I posted over to JAWA. Since we have quite a few new members of the clan, I'll post it here as well:

Info about Moose and Kodin

Jedi Knight Kodin: Kodin first entered the order as a Hopeful on July 24th, 2008. He attained the rank of Initiate shortly thereafter, on August 27th, 2008.

Two months later, Kodin was taken as an apprentice by Jedi Knight Ocelots, on November 8th, 2008.

Ocelots requested a Padawan Evaluation for Kodin on July 28th, 2009. Due to some complications with the Council at that time, the evals weren't completed until around November 8th, 2009, approx 1 year after Kodin became a Padawan.

It was determined that he was ready to proceed to The Jedi Trials. However, due to some RL issues, Ocelots had to take a leave of absence, and Kodin's trials did not take place until January 30th, 2010. While he was unable to pass his Mental trials, his Physical examination scores kept him afloat. Rather than declare a complete fail, we decided to reissue the Mental Trials to him at a later date.

On April 20th, 2010, Kodin was granted the rank of Jedi Knight, and has been hard at work ever since.

While Kodin's first apprentice, LightRiot, as some of you may know, didn't exactly work out, Kodin decided not to give up and is currently training UconN.

Jedi Knight GreenMoose:

GreenMoose first entered the order in 2005. The exact date is unknown, due to loss of records from The Jedi Revolution. (Wiki page in progress) In the old system, Moose was granted the rank of Jedi Apprentice, which is now known as Initiate, on July 20th, 2005.

Moose has been part of the order ever since, in one way or another, regardless of the numerous medical issues that have plagued him over the years.

After being gone on medical leave for a period between late 2005 and 2006, moose returned to find that much of what he had known changed. Due to the rank restructuring, he was granted the rank of Padawan, and shortly thereafter his long time colleague, Landon, who was now a Jedi Guardian, sponsored him for apprenticeship.

Their training went rather well, and on November 11th, 2008, due to his longtime service in AoF, it was decided that GreenMoose would forgo The Jedi Trials. His skill, maturity, and service to the clan spoke for itself. He was granted the rank of Jedi Knight that evening.

Even when he was unable to physically play JA, Moose has always been a key player in the "behind the scenes" administration of the clan. His new position will enable him to bring his many ideas forward and put them into motion more efficiently. Moose is also responsible for a majority of AoF's personal maps. AoF Joust, AoF Ceremony, AoF Force Chambers, and AoF Lost Tomb.

====================================================

Congrats again, guys!

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

ZeroTM

Post by ZeroTM » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:13 pm

grats broskiis.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crystal: Purple
Combat: Ataru
Model: Advent Children - Spanki/White Cloud
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All those people do is insult my intelligence." ~Novus'Olm

Raikiri

Post by Raikiri » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:25 am

There are hardly two finer examples of the ideals we try to instill in our younglings (although Moosey is an oldling.. been around nearly as long as I have).

Kodin I watched you go from a whiny annoying child to the prime example of what it means to be one of our jedi knights. I know you'll do us all justice and your example will be a great one to follow.

Moosey, we've been around since damn near the beginning. You've faded in and out but never let us down, and always came back when you could. That kind of dedication is rare to see in anything, much less a clan full of noobs like us. I know you'll show us the strength to continue to stick together as a clan even when times are hard. And you'll show us the way to celebrate when times are good.

I couldn't have asked for a better decision from the Grandmaster and the Council Advisor. And I could hardly have made a better decision were it up to me.

Congrats to you both, I look forward to working with you.

~Raikums

~Raikiri~
Retired Jedi Knight, Former Council Member, Enforcer, Wiki Admin, General Badass

Master: IrishDragon, AkaiOuyama
Padawan(s): Ocelots{C}, Mydin{RJK}
Goal: To burn your house down, circle around, and hit the hydrants so you can't put your burning furniture out.

Kalek

Post by Kalek » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:04 am

Awesome guys, you deserve it :D

Verlathor

Post by Verlathor » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:25 pm

Congratulations guys! I know you'll lead us into a golden age. :D
Name: Verlathor

Saber Style: Fior Di Battalgia
Former Masters: Raikiri, Mydin, Leonhart
Former Padawan: JustNeilOne
Skin: Female Jedi Customisation

Leonhart

Post by Leonhart » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:25 pm

Really wish I hadn't had to miss it but great job guys!

Look forward to working with you as soon as I can.

Moosero

Post by Moosero » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:31 pm

Thank you Everyone! I'm here to kick buns and make gravy, and i have a sore foot..... no wait that is the wrong way round ahh you guys know what i mean.

Kodin

Post by Kodin » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:57 pm

Thanks guys, I'm ready to get to work. And, I certainly hope we're headed for a golden age. We're over due for one. =P
Name: Kodin Vors
Skin: Kodin

Graduated Apprentices:
Hawk