Farewell AoF

Uconn

Farewell AoF

Post by Uconn » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:27 am

Well, as I have been warned of my activity of late I figured I would just cut to the chase and be remembered as the {P} I was and not be demoted to an Initiate. It's true that I have not been on jka, the forums, and xfire that much. And there are a slew of reasons for his. Lack of interest in JA, been playing other games (WoW was one when the expansion was out, but I'm done playing that too), generally just trying to enjoy my final semester of college with friends here and playing JA constantly does not allow me to do that. I also have a new girlfriend, and have been spending time with her when not with my friends. It just seems it's time I hang my saber up, and walk away, hopefully not in bad light as an AFKer, but as the member I was known as.

I gave my all when I was active in this clan, I tried hard, I trained hard, and overall had a great time. Although I am leaving now, I am not gone, you will see me on xfire and the forums from time to time, and when my discs come from amazon I'll hop on JA and say hi. But my time in AoF is over...I had a great ride.

To Kodin- You were a great master, it's not fair that I sit under your apprenticeship AFK, as there seem to be an influx of members as of late that could use your guidance and hopefully they will become great knights of AoF. Although I am sad I never go to the rank of {JK} I know I would of been able to do so under your guidance...and I imagine I was close.

To the rest of AoF- Know that AoF is most likely the strongest gaming clan I have ever been apart of. The friendships I have made here are ones I will never forget, and never want to. May the Force Be With you all.

UconN out. And this time sadly...for real :(

"Uconn, you will remain a friend of mine, and a friend of this order. Should you feel the need, a spot will always be here for you at AoF so long as we remain standing." Master Inuyasha 1/25/2011

Attained the rank of Hopeful: August 12th 2009 XT
Attained the rank of Initiate: February 11th 2010 N'Olm
Attained the rank of Padawan: July 14th 2010 KV

ZeroTM

Farewell AoF

Post by ZeroTM » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:35 am

peace bro, enjoy the final semester!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crystal: Purple
Combat: Ataru
Model: Advent Children - Spanki/White Cloud
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All those people do is insult my intelligence." ~Novus'Olm

IrishDragon

Farewell AoF

Post by IrishDragon » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:41 am

Yikes.

Well good luck with school and the new girlfriend. You know the drill though, you've got 24 hours from now to change your mind.

Aside from that, when you were active, you were very active, and well respected. It is a shame you feel you can not continue. Best of luck!

~IrishDragon
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin

Obi-Jinn Kenobi

Farewell AoF

Post by Obi-Jinn Kenobi » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:57 am

Good luck! May life treat you well. ^_^
[00:17] King Karobekus the Leet: ZOMBIES
[00:17] King Karobekus the Leet: OH GOD
[00:17] King Karobekus the Leet: SAVE US RUSSELL CROWE

Kodin

Farewell AoF

Post by Kodin » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:24 am

Be sure to visit and hang with us when you have the time.

I'm going to miss training with you. You would have made an excellent Jedi Knight.

Good Luck in your final semester and all your future endeavors.

Kodin
Name: Kodin Vors
Skin: Kodin

Graduated Apprentices:
Hawk

Ocelots

Farewell AoF

Post by Ocelots » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:00 am

It's sad to see you go =( but you know a lot better than us what do you wish and I respect your choice. I've always enjoyed playing with you on the server :) Come visit us when you have the time and good luck with your semester! ^_^ (thumbUp)

Name: Ocelots
Rank/Profession: Jedi Knight
Lightsaber: Katarn hilt
Crystal: Dark Orange
skin: clicky (It's a pack so just choose revolver ocelot from it)
Masters I had:Raikiri{C} Glenn{C}
Apprentice: None
Apprentice I had: Kodin
Training for: Guardian

Rodan

Farewell AoF

Post by Rodan » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:00 pm

I'll remeber you, Uconn, Wish all the best in future and good luck with your education
92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Kalek

Farewell AoF

Post by Kalek » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:52 pm

But who will I call a woman when I play Witcher 2 when it comes out? T_T

Bye Uconnz