Meh

Zieg

Meh

Post by Zieg » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:19 pm

Can't say I didn't see it coming. So, just felt i might as well explain myself. You see my hard drive crashed about mid December so I lost all of my data. I got it back, but before I could get my dear sweet brother to reinstall JA on my computer, our internet at home was shut down. I would have posted something but for some reason I remember the clan site being www.aof-clan.net (?) which kept taking me to a travel website. (I only just tried .com) Anyway, enough of that. I just thought I'd tell you that I'll get JA back and come back around. Reapplication is questionable, but at the same time I've given too much time to this to just quit. We'll see. Maybe I'll come back just to work for retirement. That's what I really want. Anyway, see ya'll. Sorry to disappoint you Inu, but you can't get rid of me too easily :)

Name: Zieg

Novus'Olm

Meh

Post by Novus'Olm » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:16 pm

As I tell everyone else, you're only letting yourself down. I personally am not affected either way.

I also track every single contact attempt I make to every clan member, ally, or guest, so you had numerous chances to post an afk or Facebook me. So don't go making it look like a poor zieg issue. Law and Spit were without JA access for several months and they managed to keep us posted. You were able to access Facebook just fine, and you've been here long enough to know that the forums have three URLs if one doesn't work.

Anyway, best of luck in the future.

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

Mydin

Meh

Post by Mydin » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:20 am

three URLs if one doesn't work.
What?

x-Padawans: Verlathor, Vultax, Utini
x-Master: Raikiri

IrishDragon

Meh

Post by IrishDragon » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:04 am

Mydin,Feb 19 2011, 06:20 AM wrote:
three URLs if one doesn't work.
What?
http:z6.invisionfree.com/angels_of_fire
http:s6.invisionfree.com/angels_of_fire

~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin

Zieg

Meh

Post by Zieg » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:51 pm

I'm just sick of others been treated like Gods but I have never had anything in this place. Ever. Honestly the whole RP thing makes a lot of people, true, but it breaks the rest of us. I came to terms with the idea I would NEVER have the ability needed to pass the freaking trials. It made it no fun for me. What's the point of working for something when you won't get there? I had that thought for years. And you all say Come to us with help. Well even my own brother said "Well maybe you should just quit." I asked for help from almost every council person, and never got it. I don't understand how I was ever supposed to get anything done.

Novus'Olm

Meh

Post by Novus'Olm » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:11 pm

You asked me for help maybe twice after phant went on medical leave, and I assisted you both times. I can't speak for the others.

You also never brought this up in any Inactivity or otherwise PMs.

I'm available tonight after 10pm EST or tomorrow most of the day if you'd like to discuss your options.

Jedi Academy Info:

Rank Rules

Verlathor

Meh

Post by Verlathor » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:15 pm

If you want help training then I'm always happy to help anyone, when I'm not training Neil.

You don't necessarily need someone to train you either, teach yourself, come up with training regimes and stick to them. There's no need to put yourself down and say you'll never pass the trials. If I managed it, anyone can! It just takes some work and thought.
Name: Verlathor

Saber Style: Fior Di Battalgia
Former Masters: Raikiri, Mydin, Leonhart
Former Padawan: JustNeilOne
Skin: Female Jedi Customisation

Zieg

Meh

Post by Zieg » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Honestly Inu, I've mentioned it to several people several times and still got nothing. I jumped through your hoops many times but never saw the end.

Novus'Olm

Meh

Post by Novus'Olm » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:57 pm

I'm not allowed to interfere in apprenticeships unless abuse is involved. If you were that unhappy, you should have posted a request for a master transfer or PMed ID. Either way, there are options available to you. Please speak with me privately via Xfire if you're interested in finding a solution. Otherwise, best of luck to you in the future. dancinglocks

Jedi Academy Info:

Rank Rules