Attention all current or retired Angels of Fire Jedi Order members, regardless of rank:
I am currently seeking a total of four individuals to manage two individual diplomacy projects here at AoF. Please read on if you are interested.
Facebook News Coordinator
Currently Seeking: Two current Angels of Fire Jedi Order members to post breaking news, promotions/demotions/removals, events, etc to the Angels of Fire Jedi Order page on Facebook.
Responsibilities include posting links to the Facebook page, creating new Notes posts using Forums material as a reference point, occasionally uploading pictures and videos, and monitoring Facebook page for general cleanliness.
- Strong grammatical skills
- Strong knowledge of clan-wide happenings
- Strong communication skills with upper-leadership of the order
- Facebook account (You must PM me your Facebook email address in order for me to add you to the administrators group. Friend Request not required.)
- Have been in the order at least three months
- Ability to perform weekly updates
- Ability to work closely with your co-coordinator, as this is a two-person job.
Reference URL: The Angels of Fire Jedi Order on Facebook
Angels of Fire Newsletter Coordinator
Currently Seeking: Two Angels of Fire members to create, manage, and distribute an E-Newsletter once per month.
Responsibilities include: Creating an attractive, yet informative newsletter to be distributed to Angels of Fire Jedi Order members, Allied Clans, and frequent guests. Managing the distribution of the newsletter, and being your own Quality Assurance team. Communicating directly, regularly, and in a timely manner with upper-administration of the clan is a must.
- Strong grammatical skills.
- Strong design skills in either Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Publisher, or HTML.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to remain largely self-directed.
- Strong information-gathering skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at any given time. (Training doesn't stop just because you're doing extra work for the clan.)
- Two paragraphs explaining why you should be chosen for this position
- An example newsletter, no less than three pages in length, of your design idea. This must be in either Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Acrobat, or HTML format. The newsletter does not need to have actual text, aside from Title Page and Column Headings. You may use the Loreum Ipsum format to fill in text boxes.
- Brief description on how you would manage the distribution of the newsletter.
Applications for the Facebook Coordinator position are due no later than April 12th, 2011.
Applications for the Newsletter Coordinator position are due no later than April 19th, 2011.
Good Luck to all interested parties. Post questions below.