The following events are scheduled:
- Last Man Standing/Opening: 7pm CST
- New Game!Jedi's Creed: 8pm CST
- TFFA: 9pm CST to End
- Events may be modified, cancelled, or skipped without any prior notice.
- Attendance will vary throughout the night, but priority for perks during events will go to those who attend the entire evening. IE: See Jedi's Creed description below
- Complainers need not enter the server. Just because you don't like a particular game, doesn't mean you are allowed to ruin everyone else's fun. Stay off the server if you want to behave like a ten year old.
Based off of the unique multiplayer experience offered by Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Jedi's Creed will be a game of intrigue, espionage, and stealth.
Two teams of 3 to 6 people will be created, based on the attendance levels, at a time. Each team will have a singular target on the opposing team.
Your goal is to defend your team's "VIP" while attempting to assassinate the other. One person will be chosen to keep score per team, preferably a Jedi Council Member. (Not counted in the team limit. This person will be in spec.)
Each time a team assassinates their target VIP, the team gains 10 points while the person responsible for the kill gains points based on the stealthiness of their assault. 50 points for a blatant outright attack, 100 points for at least damaging the opponent before they are spotted by the other team, and 200 points if they are able to kill the VIP and retreat without getting attacked by the other team.
Players who attended the LMS for the entire period and then attend Jedi's Creed will be granted the use of Arcane Sabers.
The game mode will be TFFA, so as to allow team chat.
JAWA will be invited as well. Depending on server activity during the day, I may start one of these events, or another event such as Zombies or Prison Break, at random during the day time.
See you there.