A Time has come...

Mydin

A Time has come...

Post by Mydin » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:26 pm

An extraordinary individual, you were one of the people whom I attended the server just to duel (however rare that was) because you always were and always will be a great competitive yet modest player. You were worthy of your role as council, proved even more so by your initiative to step down, and you determination to fulfil your duty as Jedi in training Kalek to Jedi Knight; which is something I can't say I did when my flame for AoF was extinguished.

You we're a great member of the clan, and I am sure you will become a great retired member as well.

x-Padawans: Verlathor, Vultax, Utini
x-Master: Raikiri

Ocelots

A Time has come...

Post by Ocelots » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:01 pm

As I said in your last post which looks very similar to this one o.o I accept your decision and I'll always be your friend. We are not in your head thus, we can't be mad at you because you leave. It's your own choice. It was a pleasure fighting against you, brother. I remember the old days where we used to train together :P You will always be welcome to this server. ^_^ And I'm glad to see that you're going to keep training kalek till he gets his JK. That's how a real jedi acts.

I wish you good luck in the future! (thumbUp)

-Ocelots

Name: Ocelots
Rank/Profession: Jedi Knight
Lightsaber: Katarn hilt
Crystal: Dark Orange
skin: clicky (It's a pack so just choose revolver ocelot from it)
Masters I had:Raikiri{C} Glenn{C}
Apprentice: None
Apprentice I had: Kodin
Training for: Guardian

Elkairah

A Time has come...

Post by Elkairah » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:17 pm

I thank you all for your support, it means much to me. You've all been great friends to me, and though I will be taking my leave in the near future, I will always remain a part of the community. Just know that I am not going just yet, as I must get Kak to Knight :)

Name: Elkairah
Class: Guardian
Honor Title: Dual Master
Masters: Anca'Lime, InuYasha
Knights Trained:
Kagome
Kalek
Knight Brother: H.B.K
Skin: HS Jedi Customization V5, Vincent Valentine