Resignation: Asylum, Asylus, Ardorus.

Verlathor

Post by Verlathor » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:55 am

Well, to be honest...If you accept that you were mislead and are sorry for it...why are you leaving?

The issue seems resolved now...You might as well stick about? It's not like there's any bad blood between any of the members. I'm willing to accept you were mislead and carry on as normal.

Seems like a waste to me.

Either way, it's your choice. You have 24 hours to revoke your leaving notice, please use that time wisely.
Name: Verlathor

Saber Style: Fior Di Battalgia
Former Masters: Raikiri, Mydin, Leonhart
Former Padawan: JustNeilOne
Skin: Female Jedi Customisation

Raikiri

Post by Raikiri » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:55 am

I don't think it's required for you to resign. I sincerely hope you'll reconsider, and maybe take a lesson from this instead. We are here for each other in this clan, no matter what the issue may be. We can talk it out and come to a logical conclusion. Please, don't feel you have to leave.

~Raikiri~
Retired Jedi Knight, Former Council Member, Enforcer, Wiki Admin, General Badass

Master: IrishDragon, AkaiOuyama
Padawan(s): Ocelots{C}, Mydin{RJK}
Goal: To burn your house down, circle around, and hit the hydrants so you can't put your burning furniture out.

Ocelots

Post by Ocelots » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:58 am

What can I say.. I'm just dissapointed by this revelation. But you know what you did wrong and you admit it. It's a good thing. I don't know what to say about you wanting to resign. It is your own choice. If you feel that you doesn't deserve anymore to be a part of this clan because of your recent actions. then do what you think is best for you. On a personal note, I am dissapoint by your actions BUT I don't think you should resign for this. Everyone has a downfall one day. but falls are there to make you learn from them and not do it again. You realized your mistakes. Therefore I think we councils cannot be mad at you and ban you. I don't want you to leave because of another's stupid and childish act. You improved a lot since you first came on the server for the first time. It would be a shame to see you go because of one action.

Like I said, It is your own choice if you want to leave or not. I just wanted to let you know how I see it. To tell you my opinions.

And Like Rai said. We are here to learn and teach each others. Mistakes happens but It's how you rise from those mistakes and understand them that count. and make you a Jedi.

Name: Ocelots
Rank/Profession: Jedi Knight
Lightsaber: Katarn hilt
Crystal: Dark Orange
skin: clicky (It's a pack so just choose revolver ocelot from it)
Masters I had:Raikiri{C} Glenn{C}
Apprentice: None
Apprentice I had: Kodin
Training for: Guardian

Novus'Olm

Post by Novus'Olm » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:11 am

Posting from my phone, so ill keep this short and sweet: you're being stupid. The only thing this will accomplish is proving to the mastermind of the events that you're weak and easily brainwashed. I told you that I held no ill will towards you, nor did I even make a report. You chose to reveal yourself.

You have 24 hours to change your mind. There will be no consequences for your actions, not even a note on your record. This is my personal guarantee, regardless of how other admins may feel.

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

Kalek

Post by Kalek » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:55 am

No reason for you to leave. You were mislead, it happens. You might be playing out the whole "elaborate plan" thing out a bit, the coup would have been (and was) like a gentle breeze trying to knock over a mountain. Like novus said, you're being stupid and only showing ruxi that you're weak and easily broken.

Stick around, we promise we won't eat you.

Kodin

Post by Kodin » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Kalek,Jul 28 2011, 11:55 AM wrote: Stick around, we promise we won't eat you.
Don't make promises you can't guarantee!

On a more serious note, I'm glad you chose to change your mind about resigning.

It would have been a shame to lose you over something like this.
Name: Kodin Vors
Skin: Kodin

Graduated Apprentices:
Hawk