- A link called "AoF Wiki" has been added to the navigation bar. Clicking this link will re-direct you to the Wiki.
- A link called "Server Information" has been added to the navigation bar. Clicking this link will re-direct you to the Server Information page on the AoF Wiki. From here, you can see all of the trackers for all of our servers, as well as required maps, etc. RCON Holders can also perform RCON commands from this page.
- A link called "Chat Room" has been added to the navigation bar. Clicking this link will send you to a java-based chat room. Please "sign in" with your AoF name minus tags. (Doesn't support symbols). The Chat Room was created to avoid spam in the Shout Box, which should be used for quick messages/updates. The Chat Room was also created to solve issues with firewalls on things like University networks.
- A new forum category entitled "Administration" under The Great Hall -> Clan Projects -> AoF Wiki has been created. This forum is for Wiki Admins and Sub-Admins to store their edit/change logs, as well as collaborate on ideas without relying on scheduling chats via Xfire.
- Currently looking into having a scripted button that when hit would PM all members with at least JK level admin that there is a problem on the server.
Have a suggestion regarding the forums? PM IrishDragon, Moosero, or Novus'Olm
Have you created a button/banner/other image that you'd like to have placed on the forums? PM ZeroTM.
Found an error? PM Novus'Olm
1 post • Page 1 of 1