Council Advisor update

Novus'Olm

Council Advisor update

Post by Novus'Olm » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:32 am

The official post regarding the Council Advisor rank has been revised, and approved by Grandmaster IrishDragon.

Not much has really "changed", policy wise. It's more or less just been cleared up and made easier to understand.

The two noteable policy changes are:
  • The Council Advisor will now review all Jedi Council members' performance on a monthly basis. This is not a disciplinary situation, but rather conversational and a mutual effort to help each JCM reach their full potential.
  • Not so much a policy "change" as putting it out into public view, the Council Advisor has direct oversight over the Administrative aspects of the order, with the exception of Server FTP access and any ruling/order made by IrishDragon.
This information can be found here and will be uploaded to the Wiki very shortly.

JCMs: I will be conducting your first reviews some time this week. Kodin has already had his, and the experience was positive.

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

ZeroTM

Council Advisor update

Post by ZeroTM » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:55 am

Could you please outline exactly what you're looking for when grading performance?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crystal: Purple
Combat: Ataru
Model: Advent Children - Spanki/White Cloud
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All those people do is insult my intelligence." ~Novus'Olm

Novus'Olm

Council Advisor update

Post by Novus'Olm » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:48 am

I wouldn't really say that I'm "Grading" performance. That's not really my job.

What the reviews are meant for is a cooperative coaching process. Each month, I'll sit down with each Council member one-on-one to discuss my opinions on what they do Well, what they Need Work on, and then an Action Plan to give them goals to complete before the next review.

You'll have an equal role in the discussion, as if you disagree with anything and/or maybe you believe there's something I missed, we'll speak about that.

As I explained to Kodin before we began last evening, I don't want anyone to think of this as disciplinary or "controlling the council". This is a cooperative conversation to help you guys be the absolute best that you can be.

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules