Stowing away their sabers...

Novus'Olm

Post by Novus'Olm » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:44 pm

Raikiri, one of the longest-standing members of the order, has decided to retire from the clan for the time being, in order to focus more on his schooling, career, and life.

Raikiri first joined the order under the name "Chidori" back in May of 2005. In the old system, he was promoted to the rank of Jedi Guardian (not to be confused with our current prestige class) in August of 2005, and was granted the new rank of Padawan after the transitional phase.

Raikiri was trained by AkaiOuyama, until Akai's removal from the order for misconduct caused him to become masterless. He was picked up by Grand Master IrishDragon soon after, and was promoted to the rank of Jedi Knight along with myself in July of 2006.

Though Raik has had some rough spots, he has been one of the most instrumental members of the order, and has served in a clan administration role both on and off The Jedi Council. I am proud to call him one of my best friends, allies, and advisors.

=====================================================================

Cruiser X has been in the order since almost the beginning, somewhere around January 2005.

He was granted the rank of Jedi Trainer under Retired Jedi Master Anca'lime's tutelage, and led many successful Jedi Classes under the old system.

Though he may not have been as active in recent memory, Cruiser is responsible for many of the artistic aspects of AoF, including the creation of our symbol, the AoF Orb.

Cruiser seems to have disappeared, and it's my personal guess that he has RL issues going on that prevent him from accessing a working PC.

Rather than allow Cruiser's legacy to be erased, The Jedi Council have voted to Auto-Retire him, to preserve his status as a Jedi Knight.

=====================================================================

I wish both of these paragons of The Angels of Fire Jedi Order the best in the future, and hope to see them return to us one day.

They have both been awarded the Wings of Loyalty for their service.

Jedi Master Novus'Olm

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

IrishDragon

Post by IrishDragon » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:12 pm

Unfortunate that Raikiri is retiring and that he has lost interest in AoF. However, after his many years of service and his hard work and dedication, he's more than earned that right. I wish him the best of luck in his career and the rest of his RL obligations.

CruiserX has been a wonderful member through out the years, and his contributions shine through even today with his wonderful artwork, the AoF Orb/symbol, and I really really really miss his AoF Comix. Best of luck to him in any of his RL obligations.

Thanks for everything guys, enjoy retirement, best of luck in life, and we hope to see you around sometime in the future! Starwarsgeek
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin