Change of Policy Notice: 02/03/2012

Novus'Olm

Change of Policy Notice: 02/03/2012

Post by Novus'Olm » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:13 am

Attention AoF members:

The following clan policies have been changed, and will be in full force beginning Wednesday, February 8th, 2012.
  • Activity Requirements: The activity requirement for ALL members of the order has been reinstated to the 3 hours per week as originally intended. This is due to the fact that average member activity levels since TOR's release has been completely unacceptable. Members who are unable to meet this requirement, which is very easy to do on a weekend, should post under the "Contact Us" section in The Jedi Council forum category outlining the specific, real-life related reasons, that they are unable to meet the requirement. Those who provide proof of their situation will have a better chance of being placed on a "activity requirement decrease" list.
  • Xfire: Administrators of any level, including special administrators such as Event RCON, who refuse or "forget" to use Xfire will be given ONE warning, followed by an immediate suspension of administrative access. Please review the Xfire policy or speak to Novus'Olm if you do not have access to it.
If you have any issues/gripes/complaints/concerns/rages/etc with these changes, please send a PM entitled "Policy Changes: Feb 2012" to myself, and I will respond as soon as I can, as long as your concern is valid and has supporting evidence. Random rage comments such as "YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO" and "THIS IS STUPID" will be ignored.

-Novus'Olm-

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules