Changes: 02/24/2012

Novus'Olm

Post by Novus'Olm » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:15 pm

Roster Changes:
  • Feast has been added to the clan roster at the rank of Hopeful.
  • Kes Kes Jaada has been added to the clan roster at the rank of Hopeful.
  • Vultax has been added to the clan roster at the rank of Hopeful.
  • Risi'LasH has been removed from the roster due to inactivity.
  • SlareNex has been removed from the roster due to inactivity.
  • WalkingCarpet has been placed on Phase One of the Inactivity Action Plan.
  • Light has been placed on Phase Two of the Inactivity Action Plan.
  • Arign's name has been changed to Eyrnu.
  • A correction has been made to Apollo's master, who is ZeroTM, not Verlathor.
Forums Changes:

Blogging:
  • Blogging has been enabled for members of the order ranked Padawan or above. To access this feature, click on the "Preferences" button at the top of the forum. Once there, hit "Myblog" to set up your blog. You can add entries after you set it up for the first time.
  • This new feature will allow members ranked Padawan or above to chronicle their journey to Knighthood and beyond in an RP fashion, or simply to allow for quick access to useful links. At this time, members may comment on other's blog posts, however this feature will be removed if things are not kept civil. Please do not use the Blog feature as an alternative to the removal of the Spam section. Use it only to chronicle useful information regarding your status as a Jedi.
  • You may restrict guests from viewing your blog posts, as well as restrict people from commenting.

Other changes:
  • All of the previous Event Server RCON holders have had their privileges revoked for various reasons. Apollo is now the sole holder of RCON for the Event Server, and is in the process of being trained. Upon completion of his training, he will also officially take on the role of Inferno League Sub-Captain, which will allow him to manage The Inferno League when I am unable to through the use of Event RCON.

Upcoming Events:
  • TFFA training is next Saturday at 2pm EST, led by Vultax. This is a weekly event. See the calendar for more information.
  • Padawan Qeran's Mental Trials will be on Sunday, February 26th, 2012 some time between 10 am EST and 2pm EST. Keep an eye on Xfire for details if you'd like to attend. Cancelled due to work

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

IrishDragon

Post by IrishDragon » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:03 am

I've got my blog running now B)

Not seeing any sort of notification option. If someone replies I have no way of knowing, aside from manually looking at all my blogs. And even then, I just see how many comments, nothing to distinguish between NEW comments and old comments. :ermm:
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin