Change in administration

Novus'Olm

Change in administration

Post by Novus'Olm » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:31 am

Ocelots, long-serving member of the order, has recently decided to step down from The Jedi Council due to his current RL situation.

There was no form of a fight, argument, etc, as some rumor going around claims.. Ocelots and I both came to an understanding that he no longer has the ability to act as a proper Council Member due to his limited playtime during his most recent Council Evaluation, and he preferred to step down and grant room for someone to take his place while he focuses on his school work.

Ocelots is still a valued member of the order, and will continue to act as an administrator in the role of Jedi Knight.

Thank you for your service and honesty, Ocelots.

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

IrishDragon

Change in administration

Post by IrishDragon » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:58 am

Good luck Oce!
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin

Ocelots

Change in administration

Post by Ocelots » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:11 am

Indeed. As Novus stated, there were no arguments whatsoever, I decided to step down due to lots of school work. I am actually in my last semester before emerging in the real business world o_o It is kinda scary. But back to topic, you might have noticed my inactivity in the last months because of the reason stated above. I stepped down because I felt I didn't have enought time and dedication to continue as a Council. This clan lives since almost 7 years and I didn't want the clan to suffer cause of my inactivity. I will leave the seat to someone who has more time in his hand to administrate the clan and therefore keeping it strong.

Don't worry that doesn't mean I am leaving. I am not done yet and you guys couldn't take it if left right now :P

Name: Ocelots
Rank/Profession: Jedi Knight
Lightsaber: Katarn hilt
Crystal: Dark Orange
skin: clicky (It's a pack so just choose revolver ocelot from it)
Masters I had:Raikiri{C} Glenn{C}
Apprentice: None
Apprentice I had: Kodin
Training for: Guardian